ADMINS, Just a suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Hey all, this is addressed mainly to ADMINS of the forum.
Firstly great job on being an admin of the biggest vaping forum in the world and running it so well.
This forum literally has answers to all the questions and if not then there are tons of people willing to help always.
So a big thank you from me to the staff and even the members for doing such a great job and being such a great community.

So here goes, I'm from India and the vaping scene here is a little different from the rest of the world or at least from most of the western countries. Despite there being so many people who are willing to help at all times, I've faced so many issues with vaping that only a fellow Indian can understand. For example, The biggest issue is getting supplies be it vape gear or juices or other vape accessories because the vaping scene here is not as developed as it is in other countries so most of the time it's hard to find good vendors/suppliers for stuff like this because most of them are scammers or highly overprice everything and importing is a very bad option for the people living here because of the strict customs and the 50% duty on anything that is imported for example most of the eliquid I've ordered has gotten seized and destroyed. They even seized an RDTA that i ordered from FT and i'm sure there are others like this in this forum who have had similar problems and wouldn't have had problems like these if someone(Indian) would have told them how to get by with it.
So i just wanna suggest(If it's okay with the admins) to let us create a small group or a sub forum or something of that sorts for people who are from India so that instead of having to search every thread with "India" in it like i had to, we have a place to go and ask questions and get answers that are actually going to help instead of answers like "just import it"(which we can't because of the aforementioned issue with customs) and i don't mean any disrespect to people suggesting this, I get where they're coming from and that they just wanna help.
So i hope you'll take this into consideration.
I'd totally understand if something of that sorts is not possible to do but it never hurts to ask right? :)
Once again you guys keep up the great work. :)

PS - I'd totally understand if you guys wanna delete this thread, because after reading this people might want the same thing for any other country that faces similar issues with vaping and it might get troublesome for the staff. :)

Edit - I'm sorry if something like this already exists(couldn't find anything or atleast it's not easily accsessible or if I've broken any rules of the forum.)
This was all in good conscious and wasn't intended to offend anyone. :)

Last edited:

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017

Amit Dilip Gole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2017
India
Let's put it this way. Around 1 in 100 registrations from India are valid. The other 99 are banned as spammers. There have been a few times where placing the entire country on the ban list has crossed my mind.
Hey thanks for not banning vapers/participants from India totally from the forum as vapers like me would have lost out on the first hand knowledge as well as trouble shooting help provided by experienced vapers as well as admins on ECF.

I am also of this view that we should at least try and set a subforum for India. If there are no participants we can prune the subforum.

I myself am on whatsapp group of vaping for our state as well as on an all India DIY group for vaping. I can try and get more participant to our subforum if you make one.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: The Ocelot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread