1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Advice on a sweet "hookah" flavored e-juice

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by gabes_shadow, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gabes_shadow

gabes_shadow Full Member

Hi all,

I have been vaping for a couple weeks now, and have a pretty decent stock of e-liquids(High Caliber, Ahlusion, Dripeez) to work through before I try others. I was hoping to get advice where to look for a sweet "hookah" flavored e-juice. The first e-juice I purchased came with my overpriced Stok vaporizer, but I have to admit, it was quite good! The e-juice, also made by Stok and thus available at my local smokeshop, had nice TH as well as a sweet flavor to it, kind of like what you would get out of a traditional hookah burning sticky, resiny, tobacco. The Stok e-juice convinced me that vaping was definitely for me, and I have since gone a little crazy ordering lots of different flavors(no biggie, I have about 100ml to go through, will last me a while). I do really enjoy Ahlusion and Dripeez, but they tend to be a cleaner and more natural flavor, which is what originally attracted me to them in the first place. High Caliber's Watermelon Frost is more like Stok, a mix of flavors most likely not found in nature lol. It is a dark red liquid in this case, which suggests coloring and is a turn off to me, although I am not sure about the ingredients. It is also quite sweet on the tongue though, which I like.

Anyway, I was curious if anyone had suggestions for cleaner, natural, liquids(ie. Dripeez, Ahlusions), but one that tasted like sweet hookah tobacco? Any help is much appreciated, happy vaping! :2cool:

-Gabe

2. papabogart

papabogart Super Member ECF Veteran

I believe Ahlusions will mix special orders upon request. If you can accurately describe the profile, You might want to try a request.

3. papabogart

Spoke to a friend who suggests you google "hooka pen refills."

4. gabes_shadow

gabes_shadow Full Member

Thanks papa

5. Grimwald

Grimwald Ultra Member ECF Veteran

6. xSoyer

xSoyer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Make a solid mix of a tobacco flavor (probably like 1 part tobacco e juice) and your fruit flavor (3-4 parts fruit e juice)

get the tobacco undertones with your flavor - you'll probably want a Virginia tobacco flavor if they have that.. I'm not into tobacco flavors but I smoked hookah for a good bit of time so I get kinda what you're looking for.

7. papabogart

If you go the DIY route, NET.com sells single leaf extracts the air-cured Turkish is fairly mild if that's what you need for a base.

8. gabes_shadow

gabes_shadow Full Member

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am still rather new to vaping so not sure I am ready to start on the DIY route...yet! In the meantime I will check out the above sites and continue the search. Thanks again! Happy vaping!

-G

: heathers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.