Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Tried to catch up and blew it..but anyway.................

Happy Belated Birthday Lisa!

102764.gif

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
ditto on the CPBT...first time I got a 10ml...turned around and immediately ordered 60ml...never looked back! Totally hooked on this stuff.

This is a classic on par with GodFather in fame. I don't like to recommend it because it is bold and a little vegetal. Some get celery, I can see why. It's a love it or hate it juice. But man, it is SO unique and wonderful. Pear doesn't stand out, I'd like to try it without it to see what it adds just out of curiousity.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
This is a classic on par with GodFather in fame. I don't like to recommend it because it is bold and a little vegetal. Some get celery, I can see why. It's a love it or hate it juice. But man, it is SO unique and wonderful. Pear doesn't stand out, I'd like to try it without it to see what it adds just out of curiousity.

Mix a little Autumn Mist in..........O MY!!!!! :shock::shock:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Love it! "Vegetal" is so appropriate! I once used that term to describe HHV's Dark Horse when all other words just didn't quite nail it. CPBT is also a perfect liquid to get that tag. I agree with you too on why it is a tough one to recommend. Same with RR. It may help to be familiar with other Ahl liquids -- or just their approach in general -- before venturing into certain ones like those.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Love it! "Vegetal" is so appropriate! I once used that term to describe HHV's Dark Horse when all other words just didn't quite nail it. CPBT is also a perfect liquid to get that tag. I agree with you too on why it is a tough one to recommend. Same with RR. It may help to be familiar with other Ahl liquids -- or just their approach in general -- before venturing into certain ones like those.

What's funny is that I was vaping it when I posted. Easily described when it's on the menu. I understand your hesitation on Ricks. It wasn't my cup of Quaker. Certainly not bad, just didn't wow me. But then, I don't do oatmeal. Never could. I can understand how others might love it though.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
What's funny is that I was vaping it when I posted. Easily described when it's on the menu. I understand your hesitation on Ricks. It wasn't my cup of Quaker. Certainly not bad, just didn't wow me. But then, I don't do oatmeal. Never could. I can understand how others might love it though.

With Ahlusion and those new to them, getting asked what are your favorites and what do you recommend are typically going to yield two sets of answers. At least that's how it mostly is for me. I don't even know if I would recommend Shipwreck, but I sure have become a huge fan of it. Tarte Tatin Apple is another. Pineapple Cream (sweetened), on the other hand, is one of the liquids that would be in both the favorites and the recommendations category. Yep, B5 is still my hero.

Reactions: Bukket5

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Or the white peach tea! Which I think I recomended to dreamer a few pages back :) in fact I have and love all of the white teas.

Mmmm, yes. I'm vaping it right now and loving it. It's very subtle, but complex. I thought it was nice-ish when I first got it, but it really comes together with some steep time.

I was most definitely NOT a fan of CPBT when I first got it.... or for the next 6-8 months after. "Vegetal" is a good descriptor, and I'm one of those who definitely tasted celery in it. I'm glad I hung on to my little sample bottle, though because eventually it got to the point where I vaped through the rest in 24 hours, then turned around and ordered more. That bigger bottle is just now starting to do it for me, after 4 months or so. CP White Tea is more approachable, more likeable, right away, but it lacks a certain depth that CPBT has. I buy both and mix them now!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
arrgghh... Was thinking about placing an order for Calypso and Lychee Coconut Smoothie. And of course, there is a NEW tempting flavor. Hawaiian Sun. Strawberry, Coconut and Watermelon. The Mrs. keeps the air around here filled with the scent of CocoBerry Cream, which really is VERY good, her AYV now. I wonder how the new Hawaiian Sun is? They're killing me with all the temptation.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread