Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Ahlusion answered my question, long ago, about their sweeteners. They said if they added sweetener it was the ethyl maltose stuff, which I think is harmless vs the sucralose, which ain't.
Things may have changed, so you'll need to ask them. They're good about answering questions, to their credit.
Just discovered this thread. I am very interested in more info on sweeteners used in e-juices. How many use actual real stuff (sugar, brown sugar, molasass, corn syrup)? Seems that would gunk up coils fast, but I hate the idea of artificial sweeteners too (refuse to drink/eat anything with those) How about Stevia?

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Mfv knew they had a winner and kept it thight knit...Vape Society Supply had it in stock at one point then it just vanished... I wish someone would clone this Stud Muffin juice. Ive been vaping 7 years and tried plenty of ejuice but havent found anything like it...wth they put in it?

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Just discovered this thread. I am very interested in more info on sweeteners used in e-juices. How many use actual real stuff (sugar, brown sugar, molasass, corn syrup)? Seems that would gunk up coils fast, but I hate the idea of artificial sweeteners too (refuse to drink/eat anything with those) How about Stevia?
I'm no expert, but I really doubt they would use "real stuff." I think you're right about gunking,at the very least.
Some diy mixers do use stevia.
Many commercial juices contain sucralose. Some don't have any sweetener. But, we're talking about many hundreds of brands.
You're going to have to ask the vendors. Many don't reply, and I cross them off my list.
I'd share my list with you, but I'd be sitting here typing for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread