Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Anyone else loving the Katarina as much as I am? If you haven't tried it yet, you should!! :)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I felt like it needed a bit more steep time, so I put it away for a bit. I'll probably try it again in a month or so. The description of it sounds amazing! When I tried it though, I mostly got meringue, and I wanted more peach. If there's not enough peach flavor when I try it again, I'll probably mix it with Moonlight Serenade which is one of my favorite AHL juices.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
That sounds like a wonderful juice. @tyleris12, how long did you let it sit?
Actually, I didn't really. I tried it as soon as I received it, and liked it enough to keep vaping it from then on. Of course by now it's had some time to steep and I'm still really enjoying it.

It's funny how everyone's taste is so different, as I got the peach right from the start. But then this is the only peach flavor I have, so maybe that's why?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I found Car-Mal Mambo to be very dry. Almost cigarette ish. I loved Caramel Apple. AHL does a great apple

Hi, Chanel. Could you tell me more about the caramel in Caramel Apple? Is it subtle like the caramel in Caramel Pear WT? Or is it darker and syrupy? I tried something with caramel (tobacco?) long time ago and couldn't even finish a 10 ml sample bottle--too heavy for me.

My taste buds are changing. I can't tolerate anything strongly flavored anymore. And Boba Coffee tastes like a tobacco vape to me as of late. :blink:

Erin go bragh! :D

220px-Shamrock_plant_in_bloom.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Actually, I didn't really. I tried it as soon as I received it, and liked it enough to keep vaping it from then on. Of course by now it's had some time to steep and I'm still really enjoying it.

It's funny how everyone's taste is so different, as I got the peach right from the start. But then this is the only peach flavor I have, so maybe that's why?

Good point! I vape more peach and mango juices than anything else and I just wasn't getting much peach initially. Now that the Katarina has had more time to steep, the peach has come out of hiding, and I like it very much!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I had some expiring reward points, so I placed an order for Soiree, Blueberry Colada, Saturday Morning and Autumn Mist. The only one I've had before is Autumn Mist, so I am excited to try the new-to-me juices. Nilesong loves the Blueberry Colada so much, I had to try it! I'm crazy about Sapphire myself, but before I order a 60 ml. bottle of it, I thought I should try the Blueberry Colada.

Would anyone like to comment on AHL's other blueberry vapes such as Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Blueberry, or Red, White & Blueberry? I am especially interesting in knowing which are the best and most boldly flavored juices?

Thanks in advance!!

J.W.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Would anyone like to comment on AHL's other blueberry vapes such as Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Blueberry, or Red, White & Blueberry? I am especially in knowing which are the best and most boldly flavored juices?

Since you like bold flavors, I'm not your man. I tried BVC--couldn't vape it, even diluted. But I like almost flavorless, not sweet, not heavy, and certainly not bold, so my advice is probably worthless to you. :facepalm:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Since you like bold flavors, I'm not your man. I tried BVC--couldn't vape it, even diluted. But I like almost flavorless, not sweet, not heavy, and certainly not bold, so my advice is probably worthless to you. :facepalm:

Got it. Thanks! I might really like the BVC, then.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
I had some expiring reward points, so I placed an order for Soiree, Blueberry Colada, Saturday Morning and Autumn Mist. The only one I've had before is Autumn Mist, so I am excited to try the new-to-me juices. Nilesong loves the Blueberry Colada so much, I had to try it! I'm crazy about Sapphire myself, but before I order a 60 ml. bottle of it, I thought I should try the Blueberry Colada.

Would anyone like to comment on AHL's other blueberry vapes such as Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Blueberry, or Red, White & Blueberry? I am especially interesting in knowing which are the best and most boldly flavored juices?

Thanks in advance!!

J.W.
I certainly do! I have 3 1/2 bottles left from my last order. Had to make sure I always have it on hand. It's so familiar yet different and oh so delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I certainly do! I have 3 1/2 bottles left from my last order. Had to make sure I always have it on hand. It's so familiar yet different and oh so delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Thanks Nilesong! Me too! I love AHL's Strawberry Colada, so I have a hunch, I'll love the Blueberry version as well!

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Good morning and TGIF! :)

Ahlusion has 17% off thru today, in case anyone needs anything.

How did you hear of the sale? I've been trying to watch their Facebook page and their Home page every few days and I didn't see anything about a sale.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Anyone else loving the Katarina as much as I am? If you haven't tried it yet, you should!! :)

Argh! I missed the 17% sale because I was working! ;) I missed Tool tix at DTE theatre too, maybe even more disappointing.

But my next order will definitely include Katarina, Kitty!

oh, and I saw on Ahlusions facebook, our own Mr. Mann ask about Shamrock on St. Patty's. Wlad replied that there were no requests for it, so maybe we should set an alarm to trigger it for next year so we can try i t again. :)

I could probably choke down a bottle. ;)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hi, Chanel. Could you tell me more about the caramel in Caramel Apple? Is it subtle like the caramel in Caramel Pear WT? Or is it darker and syrupy? I tried something with caramel (tobacco?) long time ago and couldn't even finish a 10 ml sample bottle--too heavy for me.

My taste buds are changing. I can't tolerate anything strongly flavored anymore. And Boba Coffee tastes like a tobacco vape to me as of late. :blink:

Erin go bragh! :D

220px-Shamrock_plant_in_bloom.jpg
Hi there Katya,
I am sorry, I just saw this. Unfortunately I cannot help as I have never had the CPWT. I think it is the syrupy one though. AHL caramel is different than most. Sounds like you know this. I liked Caramel Apple but it was not just a fruit creamy apple. There is that darkness of that specific caramel there. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Katya

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
How did you hear of the sale? I've been trying to watch their Facebook page and their Home page every few days and I didn't see anything about a sale.
When you go to log in on their site, there's this little red bell (I think that's what it is?) and if you click on it, it signs you up for instant notifications. That's how I found out. Let me see if I can find better info for you....okay, it was just there when I went to there site on my phone, but that's all I can see about it. Sorry I don't have better info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread