Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Argh! I missed the 17% sale because I was working! ;) I missed Tool tix at DTE theatre too, maybe even more disappointing.

But my next order will definitely include Katarina, Kitty!

oh, and I saw on Ahlusions facebook, our own Mr. Mann ask about Shamrock on St. Patty's. Wlad replied that there were no requests for it, so maybe we should set an alarm to trigger it for next year so we can try i t again. :)

I could probably choke down a bottle. ;)
I love Shamrock, especially when they did it with the cherry on top addition!!

You should have told me you wanted Tool tickets, I would have ordered them for you! :)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I love Shamrock, especially when they did it with the cherry on top addition!!

You should have told me you wanted Tool tickets, I would have ordered them for you! :)

Awww... very nice of you! I thought I was prepared for it, but then things got hectic with my crew and I lost track of the time. By the time I realized it, it was 2 hours past start time, and all sold out. :( Oh well, might pick up a single off of Craigslist just to be sure I see it.

I'll always have these little guys and gals.. ;)

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
When you go to log in on their site, there's this little red bell (I think that's what it is?) and if you click on it, it signs you up for instant notifications. That's how I found out. Let me see if I can find better info for you....okay, it was just there when I went to there site on my phone, but that's all I can see about it. Sorry I don't have better info!
Thanks Tyleris! I found the red bell on Ahlusion's site and am now signed up for alerts! All this time I thought you had a special "in" with Wlad. Lol! I wondered how you found out things before the rest of us. Heaven knows I don't want to miss an Ahlusion sale!

P. S. I received my order today-which was placed on Friday!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Thanks Tyleris! I found the red bell on Ahlusion's site and am now signed up for alerts! All this time I thought you had a special "in" with Wlad. Lol! I wondered how you found out things before the rest of us. Heaven knows I don't want to miss an Ahlusion sale!

P. S. I received my order today-which was placed on Friday!
Oh, that's funny. I never noticed that either. Thanks @tyleris12.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
When you go to log in on their site, there's this little red bell (I think that's what it is?) and if you click on it, it signs you up for instant notifications. That's how I found out. Let me see if I can find better info for you....okay, it was just there when I went to there site on my phone, but that's all I can see about it. Sorry I don't have better info!

Oh, that's funny. I never noticed that either. Thanks @tyleris12.

Apparently no secret "in" is needed, just the location of the super-secret alert request.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

:wub:

Thank you so much, Tyleris! I was under the impression that somehow that information was only obtainable from their FB page! I went on their website and found a rather largish bell (bottom right corner, right?) and clicked on it! WOOT! :thumbs:

With CA vape tax about to go into effect, every little bit counts. Now we need a sale!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
:wub:

Thank you so much, Tyleris! I was under the impression that somehow that information was only obtainable from their FB page! I went on their website and found a rather largish bell (bottom right corner, right?) and clicked on it! WOOT! :thumbs:

With CA vape tax about to go into effect, every little bit counts. Now we need a sale!

Yes, thank you Tyler! I also just clicked on said Big Red Bell. :D

One question: How does an alert manifest? You still have to sign into your account, no? Or does it come to you via the email address Ahlusion has for you?

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Yes, thank you Tyler! I also just clicked on said Big Red Bell. :D

One question: How does an alert manifest? You still have to sign into your account, no? Or does it come to you via the email address Ahlusion has for you?
Good question and I'm not sure I know all of the answer. I get notifications on my phone. I think (not positive tho) that it sends notifications to whatever device you clicked on the red bell from. Make sense? It pops up on my phone, but that's where I clicked on the bell from, so?

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Good question and I'm not sure I know all of the answer. I get notifications on my phone. I think (not positive tho) that it sends notifications to whatever device you clicked on the red bell from. Make sense? It pops up on my phone, but that's where I clicked on the bell from, so?

Okay . . . so in my case, that would be my desktop computer . . . ? :D :confused:

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Did anyone that clicked the red bell just get a notification from Ahlusion? My phone just received one saying there is a one day sale: 3/26 thru 3/26 midnight.

Was it a text message?

I just got a notification that appeared in the low right corner of my computer screen--just a popup window. But no email. Does it mean that I have to be in front of my PC at the exact moment a notification is being sent? If so, it's rather impractical. :confused:

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
Did anyone that clicked the red bell just get a notification from Ahlusion? My phone just received one saying there is a one day sale: 3/26 thru 3/26 midnight.
I did! Just came through as a notification on my tablet.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ok, now that I am home and on my desk top computer, I did get a pop up in the lower right corner of my screen. Good thing I didn't blink or I might have missed it.

Right. But it's good to know that the popup appeared when you woke up your computer! :)

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Thanks for the info, tyleris12!

Unfortunately, The red bell doesn't show on either my iPad or my iPod Touch. Luckily it did show on my Mac, so hopefully that will do the trick. I say "hopefully" because my wife also uses the laptop and may not notice the notification. Can anyone confirm that the red bell is available on an iPhone? (I still use a "dumb" phone.)

I emailed Ahlusion a couple of weeks ago and asked them why they don't send out notices of these sales via their newsletter, but they haven't responded.

Thanks also for posting about the latest sale. I was able to get an order in yesterday. Finally.

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread