Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
The review on Ahl's website sounded good as well for the Turkish.
Anybody else tried it?

Before anyone thinks about trying it, I should provide more detail because it's different than any other juice I've ever had. It's a light, clean, pleasant flavor. I get the hint of apple, but I'm not getting the caramel. That may come with time, however. I am surprised that I like it as much as I do, because I usually like juices that are more strongly flavored. It's not a terribly sweet flavor either. It is sweetish rather than sweet and is much less sweet than my usual non sweetened AHL fruit juices. So it's less sweet and very different than my usual favorite juices, yet, I keep reaching for and enjoying it.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Excited to announce that tomorrow will be my final treatment! After full chemo I had to complete a year of just one drug, Herceptin. Although I still have one tricky side effect to deal with, this is a big landmark for me, and I'll soon be able to get my Borg port OUT.
Food finally tastes great again and we will be celebrating with pizza from a wonderful local joint!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I think the alerts are working well now, as I saw that one.
So, decided to try three new ones for me: Katrina (because it sounds so good), Matcha Latte (because I had a pie recently which was matcha cream, and if it's similar, it'll be great), and Turkish Delight (because I want to like it, but probably won't, but why not; crazy reason, but there you have it.)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
trying to narrow some flavors down...

looking at
strawberry shortcake
cafe au lait
lychee coconut smoothie
strawberry colada

any feed back and thoughts...
I'm looking to go 12 nic and probably 70 vg.. might try one or two in 50 vg... not sure yet.

i'm a little scared going back up to 12, i've been vaping 3-6 for the last year mostly...
but i need a bump up i think.

anyway... just looking for thoughts on these flavors.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC

looking at
strawberry shortcake
cafe au lait
lychee coconut smoothie
strawberry colada

I'm looking to go 12 nic and probably 70 vg.. might try one or two in 50 vg... not sure yet.

i'm a little scared going back up to 12, i've been vaping 3-6 for the last year mostly...

Mango Lassi is the best mango anywhere.
My other favorites are Blueberry Vanilla Cake and Rasputin.

But I'm a tootle puffer so factor that into listening to me.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

looking at
strawberry shortcake
cafe au lait
lychee coconut smoothie
strawberry colada

Strawberry Shortcake is one of my favorites. Better than Strawberry Vanilla Cake, imo.

Cafe Au Lait was so-so to me. I drink my coffee with cream and a touch of sweetener, so it might have been better sweetened, but I've haven't tried it that way.

Don't care for the taste of high VG liquids. I always order 50/50.

I've been at 6 mg for quite a while and recently got a bottle of 12 for those occasions when I feel like I could use a kick. Found out that I can't handle the throat hit anymore. I've had to vape it in a "retired" Mini Pro Tank II with a 1.8 ohm coil for it to be palatable. Probably won't try that again.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

looking at
strawberry shortcake
cafe au lait
lychee coconut smoothie
strawberry colada

I like Strawberry Shortcake, but I like Strawberry Colada more

I love Lychee Coconut Smoothie.

My favorite Ahlusion juices are:

Mango Lassi, Moonlight Serenade, Soiree, Fijian Nights, Lychee Coconut Smoothie, Kiwi Sea, Calypso, & Sapphire. When I place my orders, I don't ask for the juices to be sweetened or for any koolada to be added. There are many others I love, but the juices above are my favorites.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
yeah i'm struggling... i prefer 6 nic but it's not doing it..
maybe i should try 50/50 with 6 nic....

do you know if ahlusions sweetner is that artificial sweetener? the kind you taste in say diet soda?
I asked that in 2015 and got the following email reply
Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting us; we use Sucrose (not Sucralose or any derivatives). This is
currently in most e-liquids that require a touch of sweetener already to elevate a flavor
where it needs to be. We don't use Stevia, aspartame,ethyl maltol or any other sweetener.

Regards,

Wlad
But none of us ever requests it except for with one of the pineapple flavors.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
wow that's a lot of favorites! i'm for sure trying lychee coconut smoothie, you recommended to me i thiink back in october, and i just never got around to ordering. sapphire sounds interesting but i'm scared to try it right now lol.

i think i'm going to order the strawberry colada too.

maybe that's good for now. I'm playing around with my pg/vg levels so if i get two in 50/50 and say two in in 30 vg. i really want to try mango lassi, but i'm scared of that one too. i currently have a very old melon berry frost... i bought it long time ago and had breeze added to it. it's pretty good. i don't have it in a great tank. the breeze is barely there. but i think i'd like it better with out.

i wonder if there are any tanks that could handle thin juice at 70 pg.... it's been a long while.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
wow that's a lot of favorites! i'm for sure trying lychee coconut smoothie, you recommended to me i thiink back in october, and i just never got around to ordering. sapphire sounds interesting but i'm scared to try it right now lol.

i think i'm going to order the strawberry colada too.

maybe that's good for now. I'm playing around with my pg/vg levels so if i get two in 50/50 and say two in in 30 vg. i really want to try mango lassi, but i'm scared of that one too. i currently have a very old melon berry frost... i bought it long time ago and had breeze added to it. it's pretty good. i don't have it in a great tank. the breeze is barely there. but i think i'd like it better with out.

i wonder if there are any tanks that could handle thin juice at 70 pg.... it's been a long while.

Most of my juices are 70 % pg and I vape them in my favorite tanks. I think you have most of my favorite tanks, which include:

Digiflavor Siren, Joyetech Ego One Mega with CLR 1.0 coil, Coppervape Hussar RTA, Kabuki and Vika Fantasy clone.

I usually vape at wattages between 10 and 14, and ohms are usually above 1.0 but every now and then I'll make a coil that's only .8 or .9 ohms and they vape well for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread