• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Yes, and as long as it is 510 or 306 and has an open bottom connection. If you are talking about the atty you got at the vape meet (Ikv 510) then yep. The 2 ohm will give a decent th with an aw imr 14500 (which I plead that you get for this, it will give you the best vape and it is safe chemistry) and it wont scorch sweet flavors.

-Sam

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Btw fox, I advise you to get 3 batts, they run down pretty fast. They usually last for about 1.5 to 2 ml worth of vaping. The ultra fire wf 139 is a good charger... Not great but it's safe. Just remember to take your batts off when the light turns green. Hope you get it. :)

-Sam

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Double on a ChugBug first thing. 5 weighed 9.0lbs. 3 on chugbug, 1 on spook, and 2 on a sexyshad red/eye shad. 1 dink and 1 drum. Not great but she got wet atleast, lol
0401020648a.jpg 0401020701.jpg

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Lighthound
this is a decent site- it gives a lot of info about the battery- including voltage, capacity, the C rating (max continuous discharge rate- should only use batteries with a c rating above 3)

Don't buy from alibaba, it's been posted they a lot of their batteries are counterfit.

Basic to Advanced Battery Information from Battery University this is a good site for learning about batteries in general.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Last edited:

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
dont forget supertmanufacturing. they don't hardly charge anything for shipping on a couple batteries, they just use stamps. but if you need a charger, it may be more. I know that oveready, supert, rtdvapor, cloudsofvapor, and lighthound are all good battery sources so I never venture from those sites unless they are all out of a battery, which happens sometimes. Mod looks good, is that his flashlight mod? Awful nice of him to part with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread