All my gear.. what do you think ? and whats missing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
vape.jpg

Not in the pic: Magneto mech mod, KFL, Orchid V2, a Tugboat I bought Friday, and the ipv4 that should be showing up today.

Reactions: DaveSignal

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Post it? I'm not even sure I could find it all. I tend to keep ready-to-fire APVs in convenient locations in case I forget which hand is holding the active mod. Car, computer desk, kitchen window, several at girlfriend's house, bathroom, vape station, packed away in the go-right-now bag. Plus I keep spares in the car in case my batteries go flat. You never know, you know? Vapocalypse could come at any time.

PS. I forgot the emergency vape pen I keep in the pen loop of my Day Timer.

;-)

Reactions: Caro123

Reaper263

Jun 21, 2015
oklahoma
I wish I had even a fraction of the money you guys spend on your collection. My collection is rather lackluster. Though I'm starting a new job, should be a bit easier. First purchase, more diy and some kayfun v4 clones.
Hey man, pick up things here and there.. I'm a cashier at WalMart so I don't make much but it'll accumulate over time bud :)

Reaper263

Jun 21, 2015
oklahoma
Post it? I'm not even sure I could find it all. I tend to keep ready-to-fire APVs in convenient locations in case I forget which hand is holding the active mod. Car, computer desk, kitchen window, several at girlfriend's house, bathroom, vape station, packed away in the go-right-now bag. Plus I keep spares in the car in case my batteries go flat. You never know, you know? Vapocalypse could come at any time.

PS. I forgot the emergency vape pen I keep in the pen loop of my Day Timer.

;-)
Hell yeah man!

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
@DaveSignal - You are the man. You could buy an inexpensive car with the $ you have there! I'm going to steal this pic and show it to my ol' lady when I get home with my new IPV4 today and say "At least you aren't married to this guy!!!!" Lol! :thumb:
Yeah, I still have a plethora of older stuff in the cabinet underneath that counter. And some stuff in my bedroom... my wife doesn't like it when I take over the bedroom with vape gear though, which is why I have a place downstairs. Some of the mech mods are not authentic (although they are all high-quality metal tubes). And some of the boxes I built myself. There are at least 17 authentic RDAs in there though. And I have a ton of juice... I only buy authentic premium juice. It's still a lot of money, but probably amounts to a used car. But I work for my money and this is a hobby that I enjoy. There are far more expensive hobbies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Reaper263

Jun 21, 2015
oklahoma
Yeah, I still have a plethora of older stuff in the cabinet underneath that counter. And some stuff in my bedroom... my wife doesn't like it when I take over the bedroom with vape gear though, which is why I have a place downstairs. Some of the mech mods are not authentic (although they are all high-quality metal tubes). And some of the boxes I built myself. There are at least 17 authentic RDAs in there though. And I have a ton of juice... I only buy authentic premium juice. It's still a lot of money, but probably amounts to a used car. But I work for my money and this is a hobby that I enjoy. There are far more expensive hobbies.
Smoke vape not durgz

Reaper263

Jun 21, 2015
oklahoma
@DaveSignal - You are the man. You could buy an inexpensive car with the $ you have there! I'm going to steal this pic and show it to my ol' lady when I get home with my new IPV4 today and say "At least you aren't married to this guy!!!!" Lol! :thumb:
Smart man!
Then again she could show you a picture of a girl with a house full of flowers or girl stuff and make a snide comment about wishing that was her lol!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not Permitted

Reaper263

Jun 21, 2015
oklahoma
  • Deleted by classwife