Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
We're on our 2nd order with Altsmoke. The first one was ordered late Sunday and received Wednesday. The current order was placed on Wednesday or Thursday and Rob called John asking if he could substitute a color. Talk about 1st class service. Just waiting for our second order. Can't wait to have our 2nd eGo C Twist battery in hand. The first one turned out to be such a great experience. I have a feeling they'll be our go to supplier. Also we love their RY4 e liquid. Talk about smooth. Great job!

SeanSkull

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Texas
skullreviews.com
Had some problems with the 510 connection on my Silver Bullet. Contacted AltSmoke, and was told the problem was under warranty. Payed shipping to get the unit to AltSmoke for repair. The unit was repaired, and shipped back to me at AltSmoke's expense. All in all, it took just over a week to get my Silver Bullet back. That said, I did send it out on a Friday, so there was down time in the shipping. I find it TOTALLY fair to pay shipping to send the unit in, especially when they are paying to return it to me. Love the work, love the quality of the Silver Bullet, and I'll be a long time customer.

Rabdaddy

Jul 16, 2012
Flushing, NY
AltSmoke is a very good online retailer with very good customer service and decent (if not huge) selection. I find myself going back to their site after shopping around. What they sell is usually the best price & shipping cost.
Got a bum Clearomizer - wrote them. Within the hour Ethan emailed to say they just sent me a new one.:)
They, of course, didn't have to do this but they did.
I bought a Silver Bullet, charger and batteries from AS. A week later I decided to return it all. They refunded my CC within 10 days. No fuss - no muss.
Nicely done AltSmoke.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

1wildman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
columbus, oh
I gave you guys 4 stars...dont want you to get complacent. :p I am a new customer at the Columbus store and I had a great experience there. Very helpful and energetic group, friendly environment, didnt make me feel out of place for being an old guy. I will end up being a regular there as they have a lot more to offer than the other shops in Columbus area. Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread