Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I mostly shop in your B&M store in Lexington Kentucky. The staff is excellent and was a great help to me when I started with e-cigs. It is my first place to look for something as well they carry one of my favorite juices. I would love to see them add more of the Aspire line as well as some other brands but still excellent.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
I just wanted to let you know, I called the B&M store in Canton Last night, and the person who answered the phone went beyond what I expected, I had a few questions about stock and he helped me understand a few more things that weren't clear to me at the time and made me feel comfortable asking them.

Great to hear! Give a call whenever you need anything :)

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
I just bought a manhattan from your manhattan store but it came with only one of the three contact pins the manufacturer says are included with each. Can you please get me the three

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I replied to your thread :) The black one is the original version and is only made with one pin. If it's an updated version (color or brass) it will have 3 pins. Let me know which one you purchased :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...bought-your-manhattan-store.html#post13504349

Last edited:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I cannot say how much I love altsmoke. That's the only place I go to purchase my hardware and most of my juices.

I'm new to vaping and have had a lot of questions on how a part works, where it goes, etc. and Mason is amazing with explaining things to me. If it weren't for Mason being so patient and not acting annoyed with me, I would have gone to a cheaper store. The customer service is the best I've ever encountered, online AND in real life. Grace is also so helpful when Mason isn't around. She's great.

Love my silver bullet. I called and Mason recommended it to me, and that's what I've been using since. I called last week to ask him about a mod that I could put in my pocket while I'm at work and he told me to wait for the Eleaf iStick that will be hitting altsmokes site sometime next week. And I'm going to wait instead of ebay because he is the bomb!!!

I had to return some items and they were great about it. I asked if they could just credit my account with altsmoke points and Mason obliged. I WILL be using those points!!!

Love you guys, keep up the great work, and happy vaping. So glad I found you guys.

Take care,
Dani
(Danielle Adkins, I'm a verified member here ;))

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
I cannot say how much I love altsmoke. That's the only place I go to purchase my hardware and most of my juices.

I'm new to vaping and have had a lot of questions on how a part works, where it goes, etc. and Mason is amazing with explaining things to me. If it weren't for Mason being so patient and not acting annoyed with me, I would have gone to a cheaper store. The customer service is the best I've ever encountered, online AND in real life. Grace is also so helpful when Mason isn't around. She's great.

Love my silver bullet. I called and Mason recommended it to me, and that's what I've been using since. I called last week to ask him about a mod that I could put in my pocket while I'm at work and he told me to wait for the Eleaf iStick that will be hitting altsmokes site sometime next week. And I'm going to wait instead of ebay because he is the bomb!!!

I had to return some items and they were great about it. I asked if they could just credit my account with altsmoke points and Mason obliged. I WILL be using those points!!!

Love you guys, keep up the great work, and happy vaping. So glad I found you guys.

Take care,
Dani
(Danielle Adkins, I'm a verified member here ;))

Great to hear! The points are fantastic :) I just got the iStick and i love the little thing. Good purse size and it locks! Mason is a godsend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread