Amount of E-Liquid to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I would think that's wrong. Maybe the amount of nic your vaping is equal to the pack of analogs but the actual amount you absorb is a small fraction of that. At least from what I have read and heard on here.

Thank-you for your response I was becoming worried, when smoking analogs I never once smoked 3 packs per day.

Non-smoker for 4 months+

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
I noticed that I too am vaping A LOT more than what I thought I would. I was even worried I might get Nicotine poisoning! My supplier said that 1 cart (about 1ml) is equal to about 12 cigs..I smoke about 3 cart fulls a day as well. I was a pack a day smoker. So far no signs of Nic poisoning, but I did lower my nic mg from 11 down to 6 and now waiting on my 0 nic juice. I'll let you know if I seem to have nic withdrawals once I go down to 0....but I doubt I will.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
yeah Im super sceptical on these 'estimates' if ture Im due to go back, if I ever go back, to smoking 200 ciggies per DAY .....
Unlikely right? :lol:
Either they overestimate the amounts wildly (possible) and/or we don't absorb as much as we think we do (also possible). Either way I think its so much..donkey doo-doo. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread