Any E-Cig users in Louisville, KY?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by DarthVapr, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

I've been vaping for about 6 weeks in Louisville, and have yet to run into anyone else using them. If I can find some, maybe we can start a Users Group and meet once a month. It would be nice if we could find a coffee shop or someplace like that that is vaping-friendly. Any ideas?

2. Nikhil

Nikhil Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

3. Jejune43

Jejune43 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am moving to Louisville early next year!

4. SuZamme

SuZamme Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    How about a road trip up 65 to Nashville, Indiana?
    You are welcome to vape anytime at my olde tyme portrait studio...I'm waiting for the first vaper to come in so we include the "vape" in the portraits...Wild West? The 20's? Perhaps sneaking a vape in the Victorian times or on the Titanic?

5. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

6. Nikhil

I do not, but I would love to know so we can have one of the meetups for the Bluegrass group here. Also we're meeting up at the Fair again tomorrow (Sat. July 3rd), information at the Bluegrass Vapers group: Bluegrass Vapers - E-Cigarette Forum

7. Big Easy

Big Easy Full Member

Hey DarthVapr,

I live in Louisville also. I really don't know of any vape friendly places yet but I am only 2 weeks into it.

Jim

8. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

Sorry I took so long. I called a couple of places and they said sure, it's okay to vape - Joe's Older Than Dirt in Lyndon, and Jim Porter's Good Time out on Lexington Road in St. Matthews.

I haven't gone to either yet, but Joe's will be my first pick, cause I am in Lyndon, too.

9. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

Come on in. I think we got room for one more. :toast: Definitely, for a Vaporer!

10. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

Called around and found two - Joe's Older Than Dirt in Lyndon, and Jim Porter's Good Time on Lexington Road. Haven't gone in yet, but they said a couple of vaporers come in sometimes.

11. Nikhil

Cool, I live near the Herr Ln and Brownsboro Rd intersection. We'll have to setup a meeting with the Bluegrass Vapers sometime. Or if you don't mind hanging out with a youngin' we can meet up there for a few drinks. Nice finds! :toast:

12. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

Yeah, either one sounds like a plan. I think the owner of Joe's would appreciate the business. I'm about half way between you and Joe's on Lyndon Lane.

13. Nikhil

Very thought provoking blog entry by the way. I'm busy this weekend but PM me if you want to meet up at Joe's next week.

14. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

Yeah, that's fine. When ever's good. And thanks for the comment on the blog. It's my first blog entry.

15. DarthVapr

DarthVapr Full Member

HTML:
    '##::::'##::::'###::::'########::'########:
     ##:::: ##:::'## ##::: ##.... ##: ##.....::
     ##:::: ##::'##:. ##:: ##:::: ##: ##:::::::
     ##:::: ##:'##:::. ##: ########:: ######:::
    . ##:: ##:: #########: ##.....::: ##...::::
    :. ## ##::: ##.... ##: ##:::::::: ##:::::::
    ::. ###:::: ##:::: ##: ##:::::::: ########:
    :::...:::::..:::::..::..:::::::::........::
    '########:'########::'########:'########:
     ##.....:: ##.... ##: ##.....:: ##.....::
     ##::::::: ##:::: ##: ##::::::: ##:::::::
     ######::: ########:: ######::: ######:::
     ##...:::: ##.. ##::: ##...:::: ##...::::
     ##::::::: ##::. ##:: ##::::::: ##:::::::
     ##::::::: ##:::. ##: ########: ########:
    ..::::::::..:::::..::........::........::
    :::'###::::'##::::'##:'########:'########::'####::'######:::::'###::::
    ::'## ##::: ###::'###: ##.....:: ##.... ##:. ##::'##... ##:::'## ##:::
    :'##:. ##:: ####'####: ##::::::: ##:::: ##:: ##:: ##:::..:::'##:. ##::
    '##:::. ##: ## ### ##: ######::: ########::: ##:: ##:::::::'##:::. ##:
     #########: ##. #: ##: ##...:::: ##.. ##:::: ##:: ##::::::: #########:
     ##.... ##: ##:.:: ##: ##::::::: ##::. ##::: ##:: ##::: ##: ##.... ##:
     ##:::: ##: ##:::: ##: ########: ##:::. ##:'####:. ######:: ##:::: ##:
    ..:::::..::..:::::..::........::..:::::..::....:::......:::..:::::..::

16. rbrangers

rbrangers New Member

Would love to hit one of these vapor meetings. I have been using a Joy10 for a little over a year now. Right now though due to being unemployed and gas prices I regret that any meeting father than Louisville or Elizabethtown from Sherpherdsville I won't be able to attend. Glad to see vaping has caught on though.

17. GiddyLydia

GiddyLydia Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

Hi, I'm in Louisville, just starting, already pretty sure I'm going to be able to give up a 30 year "analog" habit [God I really detest the clubby jargon] I am , however, steadfastly unsocial . But hey, if there are 2 of us, there must 2 more. Good luck!

18. Stuporman

Stuporman Full Member

Not in L'ville but only about an hour away! I'm in Florence but have family down that way. Not sure if there are any vape friendly bars or anything but I bet I can find out from my family. I'll ask and post back here if I find anything out.

19. Darkwitless

Darkwitless Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey stuporman - I'm in your neck of the woods - as are a few other noobs! This thread was started a year ago - and since then they've started a social group called Bluegrass Vapers in the social forums - stop by and introduce yourself!

Locally several bars have been very vape friendly - but make sure you ask. Kenton Co's new no smoking policy has a few on edge - but vaping is not mentioned in the new law so most have been ok with it once I took the time to talk to the MGr on duty and educated them.

20. dice502

dice502 Full Member

Louisville here! Sorry for bumping an old thread but I am excited to see others from the Louisville area.Has anyone found a store front for vaping? I would like to start purchasing locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.