Status
Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Anytime I tried using a "smaller eCig in public", the Public "Stoned me in the square". Soon changed my mind to using something that couldn't be mistaken for an actual tobacco cigarette. Last 9 months I use ProVari w/extended batt cap, w/Vision Tank of one kind or another. They, the Public, still thinks it's tobacco smoke. Now waiting for T-shirts with printing on front/back, "It's Not Smoke". JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

wasabi5858

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Los Angeles
Those mini looks interesting. Currently I am using a ego 650mAh with boge LR cartomizer and I think it is pretty small with enough power to last me a day at work. (can easily recharge while at work so that's not much of a worry).

Have a 650mAh twist coming also which will probably add an inch to the length, will have to see how it goes. But yeah, I think I may pick up an ego mini just for kicks.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
If you want VV go with the ego twist, if you don't want VV go with a kgo battery, if you want cig sized a 510 connection that will fit your boges and a PCC since you will be swapping them out for a fresh battery.

Edit: If you don't care if your 510 stuff fits on it, there is always this little one. http://www.ovaleusa.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=151
I have quite a few ego-c attys left, the ego batts are all giving out on me, so I'm thinking of getting this slick little number as backup for my reo.

Last edited:
Get a blu premium 100 kit. Don't use their cartos, they suck. The Kranger's horizontal coil cartos from Avid Vaper : Personal Vaporizers and Accessories They are incredible and are 10 bucks for a 5 pack. You can refill them up to 4 times before they loose flavor and vapor quality. I can go through 5 carts for fairly consistent vaping in 8 hours. I vape a ton. I use them when I'm out. I use a Provari at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread