Any extremely unpleasant side affects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
The only thing I have noticed is getting a bit of a headache, at times, due to excessive vaping. You can get a bit of a nasty reaction when OD'ing on nicotine.

Other than that, I noticed a SLIGHT tightness in my chest after about a week of vaping. After a day or so, I felt fine. No issues since that time.

It's understandable to be worried and curious about how these things effect your body, but, by my account, the slight effects you get are minimal when compared to the positives of pulling off analogs.

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
But on my initial purchase I ordered a bunch of bottles of assorted flavored e-juices...( all in the 36 mg strength.)
I was vaping so much that My throat was completely raw and I was getting increasingly congested.
At one point I lost my voice for a few hours.
(this has never happened to me before ,
and I'm the lead singer in a band).
Then I learned about Food Grade Glycerine....WOW what a difference. I went ahead and cut all my juices 50/50 with the glycerine and started using some of the flavored extracts that you guys have come up with,and now it's just about perfect ...
no pain ,no burn,but a TON of vaporlicious ,flavorfilling nicothrilling pleasure.
So For that, I give thanks to all you E-Cig Scientists..................
(Guinee Pigs):p;)haha

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
My Biggest Symptom: I keep getting this feeling to buy more e-cigs.....

My Side Effects: Expense / Thin Wallet

keep vapin!

Thin Wallet, Indeed
12/29 - 03/01
901 Ult starter kit 83.50
4x 30ml juice 91.40
Usb passthrough 24.95
Apc powerpack 25.00
2x Janty dura kit 164.85
3x atomizers 25.96
4x Glycerin 11.84
The price of being analog free....Priceless

Edit: Not to mention paying to ship back defective parts!

Last edited:

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
ok...so we got the units in today! Holy Moley that was fast, but anyway-
Is it normal to cough like a crazy person at first? My husband does have a smoker's cough, but when he dragged on this...wow, he was bright red & linda scary. I seem to get a tickle, but not too much more...

It's perfectly normal to cough a bit at first.

I still have times where I get a really harsh throat hit, after almost 3 weeks of vaping, but it's few and far between.

You just learn how to drag on it, and learn what flavors are smoothest.

It takes a couple days, but you'll soon start preferring the taste over analogs if you're anything like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread