Any good vape pouch/case anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm trying to find a good vape pouch, something that could hold an istick 50, a few tanks, coils, nothing more really so just big enough for that. Basically something with a few pockets /separators inside, that zips shut. I have a cheap ego one that does the trick but it's starting to fall apart. I could alway get that again, just looking for something better.

Reactions: BLKDOLL

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm holding hope somebody sees this thread and posts the exact thing I have in mind lol. I'm surprised it's so difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not settling dammit! The problem with a lot that are for other electronics and stuff is that the little holder loops wouldn't really hold my tanks securely. Idk like I said I'm picky and ocd, so I want it to look organized and slick I guess. Thanks so far though I at least have better ideas to help my search.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
An ego case may be ok, but I use a men's travel bag with two unfolding sides. One has another zip pack inside and multiple straps that can hold all sorts of stuff. I use one side for gear, the middle for juice bottles, and the other side for personal stuff like a moustache comb (a repurposed toothbrush), gum, headphone buds, headache medicine and Tums. Because I'm old. Yo.

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham
I did try Etsy, nothing like what I want unfortunately.
Etsy is good. I find that the more known devices i.e innokin are catered to more sadly. I haven't check for the iStick as of yet. I am also on the look out for a pouch for the iStick 50w. I'm in love with this nifty machine.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Etsy is good. I find that the more known devices i.e innokin are catered to more sadly. I haven't check for the iStick as of yet. I am also on the look out for a pouch for the iStick 50w. I'm in love with this nifty machine.
I know I've gotten cool stuff there. There's options, just not what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread