Post pics of your travel kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Vaultz medical case, $8.86 at Wal-mart. Carries everything I need when I'm away from home for a day, or two.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

NukeDOC

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
san diego
www.facebook.com
this is mine. its just the eGo case i got from LF. nothing special but it carries what i need. with two joye 510's, two riva 510's, 3 atty/cart/drip tip combos, 5 cartomizers, and 3x 3ml vials of juice, im good to go. fits in my front pocket makin the ladies do a double take. hazaaaa! hahaha. but seriously, i never really need to bring my chargers with me with this much power and juice.

IMG_20101103_133145.jpg

NukeDOC

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
san diego
www.facebook.com
IMG_20110106_170235.jpg

this is an update. the eGo case, though great for hauling gear for a long weekend out, is just too big and bulky for a typical day or night out for me. so i got my hands on an altoids tin to see if the stuff would fit, and what i could fit into it. its pretty ghetto right now, but when i get some time to work with it, i think it will turn out to be an excellent solution to my vaping needs.

in the picture, i have two spare riva batteries, 1 boge carto, two joye 510 "skinnies", and a 3ml bottle of juice. i have it lined with 2x2 gauze, which i plan to change out with some foam (i just didnt want the stuff rattling around in the tin). fits just fine in my pocket, like a pack of smokes used to.

i plan on changing out the contents, however, seeing as i dont need this much power in a single 24hr period away from home (which barely ever reaches that). Plan: PV currently in use will be in another pocket, or between my lips at any given moment. will carry 1x extra riva or eGo battery. 3x skinnies (for those times i dont want to show off the big boy). 1x extra filled boge carto. 1x debridged 510 atty with drip tip for when i feel like dripping. 1x extra 3ml bottle of juice while one other will be in my pocket in use, for a total of 2 bottles. i figure 2 fatties, 3 skinnies, 2 cartos, a dripping atty, and 6ml of juice is waaaay more than enough to get me through any situation that i can find myself in withing a given 24hr period of life thrown at me. and it all fits nicely in a comfortable container ready for use at my convenience. good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread