Any info on a different firing pin ..... Having some issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecitek

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Earth
If you get tired of the Firing Pin, here is my fix and it is still working better than ever:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/520244-major-button-mod-firing-pin-ectomy.html

100_2512.JPG

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Wow thats some Neat innovation. Thx for sharing. Might be beyond my pathetic mechanical abilities . The firing pin and reo i have sworn by for years. It only mods i own and endorse. Just like anything, can always be improved. Just like windows 96 to windows now. I have a feeling rob when/if gets the time will work on a different firing pin/button system- Thanks for the post ecitek

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
There are in reality 2 things that you have to consider; the Amp rating of your battery is one - and it is recommended that you don't thrash it to much more than 70% of its ability, and the rating of the spring before it collapses.

The spring will not cope with coils of about 0.4Ω, the evidence is that they slowly sag. I'd suggest that since we are only a few weeks away from the release of the new kits that modifying your Reo just now is possibly counterproductive!

Stacking batteries is only done in regulated mods that have electronics and typically only in matched pairs - they are paired for life - used together, charged together, because any mismatch in them stresses one battery more than the other.

You also have to remember that stacking batteries only increases the voltage - you are still limited by the Amp limit of any one battery.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread