Anybody do any e juice subscription services currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Arkansas and only like 3-4 juices that I am legally allowed to buy since our state laws require me to either purchase from our one and only vape shop or drive at least an hour and a half away to a different store if I want to choose from a different selection. I do however have family that lives over the state line and yet are only a 15 minute drive away from me, so I've been thinking about doing a subscription service to find some different juices I might like since I can have anything delivered to their house in Louisiana instead of mine. I noticed all the threads are very old that involve subscriptions, and was wondering if anyone has any current juice subscriptions they like that I should check out. I've only looked into ZampleBox at the moment.

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
I haven't subscribed to one but am interested as well. The reviewers on you tube seem very hit or miss with them.
Like out of 7 bottles of a flavor profile they get one or two they really like. So I dont know seems expensive at that ratio.
Have you tried DYI. Order some supplies and make or follow recipes.
Im just starting and its working well. Still haven't been able to clone my favorite menthol juice but made some tasty mixes. Good luck and hate to hear your battling political BS.

Shreksrl

Oct 20, 2016
I have a monthly subscription zamplebox for September.the flavors are good but some flavor are just OK.so when you subscribe you can be very specific for the flavors you really like.but recently I shopped from a company from Canada called vapcano online.the ejuice are really awesome for the price I payed.you should try it.250 ml of ejuice for just 29$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread