Anybody Using A Kabuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I love carto tanks. They ramp up fast and I get a rich, saturated vape. No leaks or maintenance...
The Kabuki is something I want to play around with along with the Cisco coils for out and about vape sessions...
I also need a nice tank for the ladies who smoke. They prefer something plug-and-play, vs. setting up a carto tank, so if I like them, I'll be taking a few Kabukis and Classics to Prague with me next trip...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
You keed, right? Or do you really need them?

My brain's at less than optimum performance tonight, E, so please forgive my "density". ;-)
I'm in the same boat DP :) even went digging through my e-trash trying to find the code:blink:
no worries, just meant to grab some more Nauti coils and some nic to put away...tomorrows another day:vapor::cool:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm in the same boat DP :) even went digging through my e-trash trying to find the code:blink:
no worries, just meant to grab some more Nauti coils and some nic to put away...tomorrows another day:vapor::cool:

I've got the codes, Duane. Give me a couple of mins. They're 10-25% off, depending on order size. Hang tight - I'll get them for you.

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I love carto tanks. They ramp up fast and I get a rich, saturated vape. No leaks or maintenance...
The Kabuki is something I want to play around with along with the Cisco coils for out and about vape sessions...
I also need a nice tank for the ladies who smoke. They prefer something plug-and-play, vs. setting up a carto tank, so if I like them, I'll be taking a few Kabukis and Classics to Prague with me next trip...

Don't forget to post pics ;-)

Reactions: stevegmu

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

JULY10, $0-25
JULY15, $25-75
JULY15, $75-100 (plus free shipping)
JULY20, $100 + (plus free shipping

EXPIRES 26-JUL (Sunday, last day)

Thanks for the reminder because I need to add Naughty stock too. :thumbs:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Makes purrfect sense to ME.

Lady Lucie also smokes, so maybe I'll have to get the three of them together- Lucie, Put'ulka and Nikola. Lucie already knows Put'ulka. Oddly enough, they were both at a club having some drinks, when Lucie got a FB Messenger message from me and Petu'lka happened to look over and see my picture. They became fast friends...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
JULY10, $0-25
JULY15, $25-75
JULY15, $75-100 (plus free shipping)
JULY20, $100 + (plus free shipping

EXPIRES 26-JUL (Sunday, last day)

Thanks for the reminder because I need to add Naughty stock too. :thumbs:
DP my friend, thank you so very much! I got a bunch of coils and another two years worth of the good stuff coming thanks to your due diligence! :D You are a good friend, may you live a thousand years!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
DP my friend, thank you so very much! I got a bunch of coils and another two years worth of the good stuff coming thanks to your due diligence! :D You are a good friend, may you live a thousand years!!!

My pleasure, Enaud! We've "fans" have to look out for one another. ;)

"Mille anne" to you too, my friend! :toast:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I think you vape just the perfect amount.

View attachment 475160

So, for those of you who might like something with a bit more flair than the clear glass tanks, check out what Phiniac is doing. They are just now starting their line of Phiniac Kabuki glass tanks, in a variety of designs. The tanks are the original and authentic House of Hybrids quarts tanks, and Phiniac does the art on them.

Anyone a Dolphins fan?

Really, really nice! I bought quite a few Phiniac carto tanks back in the days and I too am waiting for the Kabuki designs. They are working on which designs will fit the Kabuki. Should be up maybe this week sometime.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Really, really nice! I bought quite a few Phiniac carto tanks back in the days and I too am waiting for the Kabuki designs. They are working on which designs will fit the Kabuki. Should be up maybe this week sometime.

So we got the very first ones off the line???

@Katdarling - did YOU know THAT? I did not. Not that it makes me love it any more than I already do...

Thanks for the info, @NotSoMini ! I feels special now. :blush:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
You two are very SPECIAL — me not so as it takes me a while to decide what I want. Not so much the design but the ciolor(s). I did email Jennifer around three weeks or so ago though asking her if they do would some Kabuki tanks for me if I sent the glass. Coincidentally she had spoken to Mike that day and he was sending her some sample glass. In due time, I will be ordering once I make up my mind what I want :unsure:.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You two are very SPECIAL — me not so as it takes me a while to decide what I want. Not so much the design but the ciolor(s). I did email Jennifer around three weeks or so ago though asking her if they do would some Kabuki tanks for me if I sent the glass. Coincidentally she had spoken to Mike that day and he was sending her some sample glass. In due time, I will be ordering once I make up my mind what I want :unsure:.

The Dolphins one is absolutely extraordinary, with black o-rings.

But I am admittedly biased. And somewhat foolish, possibly (1973 was a very long time ago). :blush:

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
steel tank FullSizeRender.jpg

steelsteelIMG_0475.JPG

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That gunmetal giesha is pretty sexy but its only a 18350. I can wait for the gunmetal Kabukis

Me either. ;)
gmz kabuki mock.jpg

FYI...

I took my Kabuki base and set it up with the Zcarto top cap and upgrade chimney using the kabuki glass. It worked for a top fill option like the Zcarto tank but the flavor wasnt as good....about the same as the Zcarto tank with nautilus upgrade kit. I have always gotten my best flavor on the Zcarto at 1/2 to 3/4 full. The kabuki is a bit better than my Zcarto tanks.

I had a chat with Zen on this.... he said that high capacity tanks dont wick as fast as smaller tanks. My little experiment proved it to me. So I dont think we will see a bigger tank in the future unless its a totally new design.

Oh NO! C'mon @Zen~ Zay it izn't zo. :(

So we got the very first ones off the line???

@Katdarling - did YOU know THAT? I did not. Not that it makes me love it any more than I already do...

Thanks for the info, @NotSoMini ! I feels special now. :blush:

I feel special, too!!!!! Yes, we are the original owners of the Phini Kabuke tanks (as far as I know)!

Thank you, NotSo, and can't wait to see what they create for you! :)

Nicely done, jwb. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread