Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
She's here, dressed and accessorized! I'm liking her much more than her cousin the aerotank. They are so similar in size & shape that she actually borrowed her cousin's dress!! [emoji6]

eda98a7f06f5ce355f4f745e810bd770.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Hey havent checked this forum in a while, great to see everyone loves these tanks as much as me, since last post I think i went nuts lol I bought the cero mega, aspire atlantis, horizon arctic , clouper dna 30,and an ipv2 mini. And still both anyvape tanks are my favorite ,I think the segatank has the least amount of airflow compared to all sub ohm tanks by a small amount, but I mouth to lung so its perfect also it holds the most juice out of them ,goes through the least amount of juice and top fills, also my vape shop always has atlantis coils, my cero is my only non subtank but I still love it its the best morning and work tank. Also has amazing flavor . cant wait to order an istick 50 and peakomizer 2 or another sega I think they would pair up great. Ok I'll shut up now. Its just the vaping world is exploding it is getting very exciting.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey havent checked this forum in a while, great to see everyone loves these tanks as much as me, since last post I think i went nuts lol I bought the cero mega, aspire atlantis, horizon arctic , clouper dna 30,and an ipv2 mini. And still both anyvape tanks are my favorite ,I think the segatank has the least amount of airflow compared to all sub ohm tanks by a small amount, but I mouth to lung so its perfect also it holds the most juice out of them ,goes through the least amount of juice and top fills, also my vape shop always has atlantis coils, my cero is my only non subtank but I still love it its the best morning and work tank. Also has amazing flavor . cant wait to order an istick 50 and peakomizer 2 or another sega I think they would pair up great. Ok I'll shut up now. Its just the vaping world is exploding it is getting very exciting.

Hi from me, too, Werkz!

I pretty much echo what DPLongo said. The Cero still remains my favorite clearo tank, and the little GS Air is right on its heels. I'm so far not very pleased or impressed with the Peak, tho I can't even give you a good reason as to why. I just don't like the vape on it all that much.

3 cheers for the Cero! :toast:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi from me, too, Werkz!

I pretty much echo what DPLongo said. The Cero still remains my favorite clearo tank, and the little GS Air is right on its heels. I'm so far not very pleased or impressed with the Peak, tho I can't even give you a good reason as to why. I just don't like the vape on it all that much.

Okey dokey, KD.

hiphiphooray.jpg

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Hi from me, too, Werkz!

Yeah, I posted in the other thread about this- Kat you got the 18mm BVC version of the Peak 2 right? I got one too, and I do not like it much either, primarily due to the lack of airflow. However, the 22mm version is by far my favorite tank ever. It just seems like the 18 doesn't need to exist, since it's the same height as the 22 version, and doesn't vape as well.

Moral the of the story, if you like the idea of the 18 version and don't mind a fatter version- the 22 is seriously awesome, with great airflow.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

:D Thanks hon. Need those pom poms back that you let me borrow?

Yeah, I posted in the other thread about this- Kat you got the 18mm BVC version of the Peak 2 right? I got one too, and I do not like it much either, primarily due to the lack of airflow. However, the 22mm version is by far my favorite tank ever. It just seems like the 18 doesn't need to exist, since it's the same height as the 22 version, and doesn't vape as well.

Moral the of the story, if you like the idea of the 18 version and don't mind a fatter version- the 22 is seriously awesome, with great airflow.

dry, hi! Hi dry. :D

Yes, we both got the 18mm Peak 2s, but no, with the Nautilus BVC version, not the BVC version. I think the airflow is fine, if one can get past the completely UNintuitive way to adjust it! :shock: I still am not sure I understand what to do with that dial and the miniscule numbers on it. I'm not fond of that feature.

So, I cannot compare it to the BVC version at all. Nor can I compare it to the 22mm, but as you said, it's just a slightly rounder version of what I've already got. I'm guessing the air flow adjustment is the same on yours? How do you DO that. ;)

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Thanks for the info guys( and gals) I see they make the peak with the atlantis coils also, ahhh I'm not sure by what you guys say about not too much airflow but it might not work to well with the atlantis coils. But anyway someone else needs to try the sega. Its almost between a subtank and a cero as in a little less airflow than the other sub tanks but for me I love it. A little Less clouds more flavor and saves juice compared to my arctic and atlantis,

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I am a bit late to this thread party but I noticed that myfreedomsmokes have the anyvape peakomizer SR036 on clearance for $15.

I bought some of the anyvape davide glassomizers and I am thrilled. It's only day 2 but I have one with the aspire BVC coils in it and I put a kanger single coil (older version) in the second tank. In a direct comparison they both vape beautifully for my tootle puffing fairy vapes. The aspire BVC coils are winning by a smidge (maybe a bit of bias as they are a current favourite) I can power them up a bit more than the kanger coil. The flavour on the kanger coil is still slightly muted and I remember from my aerotank days it took a couple of tanks to really bed in the taste.

I really like the look of the tanks and for me its a necessity to be able to see the Eliquid level. Most of my driptips look good and they sit stylishly next to my other tanks in the vapetray. I have had them on vision spinners, provari's heatvape defenders and my innokin I tastes. All of the devices have differed air channels and yet these tanks perform really well on all of them.

123cf116c8a001a5e85a4ee1d8a43123.jpg

Ps sorry about the giant pic. Can't seem to get that bit working

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Love the pic, XX'ma. I have a great fondness for the Anyvape Cero tanks, but the Peaks did not peak, or peek. The Davides, on the other hand, seem to get nothing but rave reviews.

Loverly to see some karto tanks alongside the new kids on the block.

And equally loverly to see you, here. ;)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thanks for the welcome. It seemed more appropriate to put the comments here. I could only find the mini cero tanks and they are too small for what I wanted to do. Then I looked at the comments on the peak and decided that they were a bit top heavy for my battery devices and would look odd mixed in with my other tanks (which are very elegant) :p All of that was beside the point when I found a local vendor who had some old stock of the Davide's LOL

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sadly these never took off. I wish I'd gotten a few more now that they've disappeared. But no complaints.

And a big, fat "+1" on Discount Vapers. Sir Gormly might be the single biggest reason I hung with vaping, and he's always got the best selections in town. His prices might not always be the cheapest, but his service is on par with the very best, and "LD" would get your stuff shipped out in a jiffy.

I've got nothing but praise...

The Cerotank beats any tank that I have. As a matter of fact, all Anyvape products work better than any other tanks. This is just my experience! And, I have all the tanks made by both Kangertech and Aspire that are not sub-ohm. I find it hard to find the Anyvapes except DiscountVapers. I have an aversion to Kangertech because they flood out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread