Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
I literally just got my replacement tank in the mail when I wrote that... and yeah I forgot how much I love this tank definitely the best thing ever created, I love the Sega for flavor, looks, and clouds but it eats juice and the cerotank is just fill and go with all the flavor, and I don't care about clouds. I don't know why it's like the best thing I've ever seen lol. I was so mad after that issue And didn't have low enough nicotine juice for the Sega so I was using all my crappy tanks. I forgot how good a nice vape was.. Again so much respect for that ebay seller he didn't have to help me out and so quick it for it 3 days after emailing him/her?

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
And yeah I don't know how to quote people yet lol. But my kamry 20 i was running the Sega on a. 4 coil at the full 23w with a dead battery hooked up to the USB and poof flames basically. Probably my fault but that shouldn't happen. Everytime that I moved the mod it would sizzle and stuff so I couldn't pick it up without it catching fire so I removed the battery to mail it back. I told the eBay seller he told me he cannot take it back now that I touched it how else was I supposed to mail it back. Can I probably should have my own thing is sleeping I didn't know what else to do it with her is no way to put in a box when it kept smoking when moved. I was going to pour water on it but then I thought he would say that's why is shorted and then I dropped it in a puddle or something. Dunno sorry for all the posts

Anyvape Cero....great tank in my book....Anyvape has taken every clearomizer and glassomizer line and improved it in every way! If you use your favorite tank and then tried the Anyvape compliment tank, in my opinion, you wouldn't use your tank again. I mean that I have replaced all my tanks with Anyvapes and I haven't wasted a coil either. All the new Anyvapes, 2013-2015 versions, use Aspire and Kanger coils. I love their airflow systems, pyrex tanks, and the weight, most are stainless steel. I think your missing out if you don't investigate. And by the way, I do not work for anyone....just like to pass out info!

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Lol sound like me its the only company I use for my main tanks, aSpire second just because I love the bvc coils,, and yeah like you said any revision of a tank they had is day and night better than the original. I can't wait to order the peakomizer v2 may tomorrow if the paycheck looks good. Maybe I shouldn't of skipped a day of work damnit

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Just have to chime in that I got the Peakomizer 2 in 22mm with BVC coils, and it's amazing. Highly recommended so far.

IMG_20150316_162101390.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I notice the 510 Threads on the cero tank are a little extra long I don't know if you guys notice ed that too but it pushes the pin in the mod down a little bit, I think that might have screwed up the post on the tank itself which is What causes short in coils over and over. the seller on eBay is amazing sent me a new one right away so he is great, New tanks working perfect time to make sure I don't screw it down hard anymore. And yeah screw the kamry 20 I realized they already changed the 510 connection on those and made a revision , In other words I'm an idiot again I always buy the first thing that comes out before they fix it and the seller won't even take it back pretty funny. I'm using a sigelei 30 watt right now and I'm so happy with it this cero and SEGA tank. Both amazing the Sega with the rba is great, I'm not sure how much I love subohm in though and the hot vape I just run it at 22w it Def. Is a better vape than my friends Atlantis and great quiality. I almost like just flavor and the cero tank is just a great vape that you can just fill and go. But yeah the person selling all the anyvape tanks on eBay is great sent me a tank before he even got mine back.

Anyvape Cero....great tank in my book....Anyvape has taken every clearomizer and glassomizer line and improved it in every way! If you use your favorite tank and then tried the Anyvape compliment tank, in my opinion, you wouldn't use your tank again. I mean that I have replaced all my tanks with Anyvapes and I haven't wasted a coil either. All the new Anyvapes, 2013-2015 versions, use Aspire and Kanger coils. I love their airflow systems, pyrex tanks, and the weight, most are stainless steel. I think your missing out if you don't investigate. And by the way, I do not work for anyone....just like to pass out info!

I am with you, completely! Love the Cerotanks. I also had very good experiences with the seller on eBay. I'd recommend him/her to anyone, anytime!

Love your new Big Boy, dry. If I ever do get one, it will prolly be the Mini in black, just like yours. I'm only on the fence because of the restrictive air flow (and I wouldn't know what to do with a dremel if I even owned one). :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just have to chime in that I got the Peakomizer 2 in 22mm with BVC coils, and it's amazing. Highly recommended so far.

View attachment 420091

Thanks for the recommendation, Dry. I just grabbed two of them (and yes you get one, KD) in silver.

One question - are they the small BVC or Nautilus BVC coils? I prefer the smaller ones but have both, so I'm just curious.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks for the recommendation, Dry. I just grabbed two of them (and yes you get one, KD) in silver.

One question - are they the small BVC or Nautilus BVC coils? I prefer the smaller ones but have both, so I'm just curious.

THANK YOU, DPL! I'm very happy to know that and can't wait to compare notes with you on these!

They take the Nauti BVCs, sweets... not the small BVCs.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
No the Segatank takes Atlantis the cerotank takes the smaller bvc coils that the aspire and k1 take.
I've been using the Sega now for a week or so on my new Mvp 3 and actually I definitely love it, For that tank and the cero it's been heaven. Just going through a coil every 3 days for the Sega so far know sure at 23 watts. But the vape is great not too much for clouds sincei use 50pg but I love the top filling. and leak free the anyvape s give

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Guys, one question. The cerotank 2 only takes atlantis coils right?
The peak 2 is the only one with a Nautilus bvc option?

Werkz got it right.

The Cero take the Aspire non-Nautilus coils
The Peakomizer take the Aspire Nautilus coils.

Sptz, if you want to see all the tanks and various coils, check out anyvape.com

:)

Sptz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For anyone that has any experience with these. My gf is having issues with her nautilus mini, it's always flooding (even with new cotton BVC) restricted air flow because juice flows to the bottom base etc.

Which one of these from anyvape would you recommend and do you believe it's an improvement? (or would you even recommend one of the newer Kangers?) She doesn't lung hit, just regular mouth drags like you used to with ciggies.

Cheers!

Last edited:

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
I see on ebay they have the cerotank mega now. It looks much better than the Nautilus it takes the smaller BvC coils(ets, k1 tank etc) though not sure if you have a bunch that you're trying to use from the nautilus , if not the smaller coils are perfect they never flood for me. never gives dry hits and the best fill N go tank. I have the regular cerotank not the mega and I love it I'm ordering the mega this week actually. But if you're looking to keep using the bigger Bvc Nautilus coils. the peakomizer v2 on ebay also is a great tank I here. I just know I really hear no complaints of the smaller bvc coils. it seems like the cerotank v2 eigther or cero mega would be great for her or you.
Like kat said these tanks are what they should have been or what the wish they were lol. Also with accepting kanger and aspire coils you won't have an issue getting a coil at any shop

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
For anyone that has any experience with these. My gf is having issues with her nautilus mini, it's always flooding (even with new cotton BVC) restricted air flow because juice flows to the bottom base etc.

Which one of these from anyvape would you recommend and do you believe it's an improvement? (or would you even recommend one of the newer Kangers?) She doesn't lung hit, just regular mouth drags like you used to with ciggies.

Cheers!

I wonder, Sptz, if your g/f's problem might just be the new cotton BVC. I haven't used them, so I have no idea.

Right now, since I don't yet have the Peakomizer, I would recommend the Cerotank, and I'd give it a huge :thumbs:. I have the V2 (so, mid-sized) and I have loved them since the first day of use. They simply work, and they work well.

I'm also a M2L hitter (mouth to lung, or now known as a tootle puffer).

As Werkz said, your choice of tanks also depends on what coils you prefer. The Cerotank takes the a variety of coils (the Aspire BDCs, the Aspire BVCs, and the Kanger BDCs), while the Peakomizer V2 takes the Nautilus BVCs.

You can fine the Cerotank here:
Anyvape Cerotank V2 Airflow Glassomizer Pyrex BDC BVC Clearomizer | eBay

And the Peakomizer here:
peakomizer | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread