Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
You were not kidding that Boreas vapes like a dream and no leaking issues at all, next to my squonking equipment it's my new favorite, ordered 2 more after using it for 2 hours.[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk
I mean to tell you, it's awesome! I'm just glad they didn't have these when I first started vaping. I might have never encountered squonkers! Now I have both squonkers and top notch tanks and love them all. By the way, my third Boreas is on order :).

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
man i had a great build going and then the magnet on 1 end are backward...sucks,off to the junk pile it goes...dang man the wideboy from the uk was a great lil box too.now i have to use the huge FDV squonk box,oh well the 1500 mah lipo will be nicer then the 900 mah anyways.gettin my filing and drilling skills a workout...lol.the FDV box has a rail setup for the door...no magnets to get wrong on this one.sucks cuz i know i coulda sold this dna200 squonker easy for 300$...damgit!!!grrr,15$ shipping and 20$ box down the drain!its a crap pic but only had the screen and fire button and woulda been vaping that btich!door stop now i guess..lol.one end of the box stays shut real nice like,the other is kinda like a hood latch not closed....uhhhgggghhhh,any idea's how i can at least use this myself?w/o a rubberband on the outside...lol.already have the steamcrave sportin 1 ...er 2 of them...lol.so bummed.
IMG_20160518_213311.jpg

add:maybe ill just epoxy over the mags and hope the other 2 hold it shut....?

Attachments

• IMG_20160519_165459.jpg
    IMG_20160519_165459.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: keithu2

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
man i had a great build going and then the magnet on 1 end are backward...sucks,off to the junk pile it goes...dang man the wideboy from the uk was a great lil box too.now i have to use the huge FDV squonk box,oh well the 1500 mah lipo will be nicer then the 900 mah anyways.gettin my filing and drilling skills a workout...lol.the FDV box has a rail setup for the door...no magnets to get wrong on this one.sucks cuz i know i coulda sold this dna200 squonker easy for 300$...damgit!!!grrr,15$ shipping and 20$ box down the drain!its a crap pic but only had the screen and fire button and woulda been vaping that btich!door stop now i guess..lol.one end of the box stays shut real nice like,the other is kinda like a hood latch not closed....uhhhgggghhhh,any idea's how i can at least use this myself?w/o a rubberband on the outside...lol.already have the steamcrave sportin 1 ...er 2 of them...lol.so bummed. View attachment 556563

add:maybe ill just epoxy over the mags and hope the other 2 hold it shut....?

Use acetone to dissolve the glue... assuming the magnets are glued in.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
has to go get some and give it a go,box is lookin really good to.thanks for the info.just soak the box and lid in it then?
Probably just a qtip with some acetone on it and kinda soak the immediate area down with it. Otherwise the acetone may attack the box material too much if you soak the whole thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I mean to tell you, it's awesome! I'm just glad they didn't have these when I first started vaping. I might have never encountered squonkers! Now I have both squonkers and top notch tanks and love them all. By the way, my third Boreas is on order :).

Y'all are killing me. Where do I get one....[emoji15] will it handle a 12 wrap 3mm 26 dual coil ni80 build? And will it wick fast enough for 130-150w?

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Y'all are killing me. Where do I get one....[emoji15] will it handle a 12 wrap 3mm 26 dual coil ni80 build? And will it wick fast enough for 130-150w?

You can get them at Boreas RTA Tank by Augvape
Also from here Boreas RTA by Augvape
Or if you don't mind waiting, here $22.15 Authentic Augvape Boreas RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 8ml / stainless steel + glass / 25mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
When roxynoodle was testing the prototypes, she vaped at 200W! I usually am right around 90-100 myself, but have taken it up to 150. It's a large deck, just like a velocity deck so it will handle up to 3-1/2mm coils. I heard that someone managed to cram 4mm coils. Myself, I have 3mm fused Claptons.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC

Lol, thinking of ordering one too. [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pwheeler

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
just looked into this tank. wow it seems really nice
Take the word of a die hard bottom feeding mech guy. If it ticks all my boxes, which it does, it's freakin' awesome! I've got 3 RX200s to run them.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Take the word of a die hard bottom feeding mech guy. If it ticks all my boxes, which it does, it's freakin' awesome! I've got 3 RX200s to run them.

It's all his fault he started this madness got 1 because of all the good reviews now 2 more on the way. JK it is an amazing tank no leaking whatsoever and the flavor of a dipper or bf atty.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Good you got them. They are flying off the shelves. Even Fastech is out of the SS ones, only black in stock. I have one of each and another black on the way.

Yeah got 3 black, I'm amazed at how well it performs wicks perfectly never a dry hit and the only leakage is when adjusting the afc which is minimal and a non factor.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Yeah got 3 black, I'm amazed at how well it performs wicks perfectly never a dry hit and the only leakage is when adjusting the afc which is minimal and a non factor.

I know it. I never had a tank that didn't give an occasional dry hit, or a lot of dry hits in some cases. I'm glad I have them. I am always running at least one of these daily. I carry an RX with a Boreas, and 2 CCs to work with me, and sometimes I'll take my modified Reo. These tanks have a permanent home now, for sure.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
i didnt know Roxy did the tank,she only lives a few miles from me in another lil town.kool beans.bummer how she was treated here though...bum deal for sure.she is rockin it at the V/U though
Well, she helped in the design. She came up with a lot of great ideas on this thing and it sure does rock. She does seem to be doing alright over there.

Reactions: Roscoe01

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Hey, Roscoe. Have you looked at that Tsunami 24? Should be a killer, too. I haven't taken my 2 off of my CCs since I got them. Love those things. I ordered one of those Kanger 160 drippers. I plan on putting one of these on that thing and giving it a great build, maybe dual SS vertebraids, 3mm, and rocking it at close to 100W and see how they do.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Hey, Roscoe. Have you looked at that Tsunami 24? Should be a killer, too. I haven't taken my 2 off of my CCs since I got them. Love those things. I ordered one of those Kanger 160 drippers. I plan on putting one of these on that thing and giving it a great build, maybe dual SS vertebraids, 3mm, and rocking it at close to 100W and see how they do.
I will definitely be grabbing myself a couple 24s when they drop[emoji6] only rda I use anymore....will definitely be picking up a kanger 160 also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread