Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
annnd sent out to ya!regular envelope with a couple stamps and a buncha tape...lol.should make it,noone hasnt not recieved thiers so far.

Hey bud. Any chance you have a rogue rda, and can see if it's the same size? I have a bunch of 316 SS cheese heads. Would be nice if they turn out to be the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Roscoe. The Chinarda and Tsunami arrived! I am liking the Tsunami. I just need to stop the over squonking. Sure is an easy deck to build on and awesome flavor. I will be going after the Chi this weekend. Thank you!
I found on my tsunamis that if you take your wick tails in tuck them in front of the air tubes it helps with the over squonking.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I've been using Tsunamis almost exclusively and have the squonking issue down pretty good. I just bought a 24mm to try, too.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
You willLove the 24mm huge build area ,have one on my dripbox 160. Put some 3.5mm ss alien claptons on it at 85watts and the flavor is awesome.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
You willLove the 24mm huge build area ,have one on my dripbox 160. Put some 3.5mm ss alien claptons on it at 85watts and the flavor is awesome.

I'm running dual 3mm fused SS Claptons at 90W on my dripbox 160 with just a 22mm Tsunami. Looking forward to getting that 24. You're the first one I know running a 24 on a dripbox. How's the fit?

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I'm running dual 3mm fused SS Claptons at 90W on my dripbox 160 with just a 22mm Tsunami. Looking forward to getting that 24. You're the first one I know running a 24 on a dripbox. How's the fit?

Almost perfect just a Lil overhang on the back side where it narrows but perfect everywhere else.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Got my 24mm Tsunami in. Built that beast with dual 4mm 6-wrap SS fused Claptons, 2*26/30. Wow, that's really nice! Running that at 100W and it's a dream. I can't believe I have found another atty to put my Stumpy's in a box. Never getting rid of those, just digging the Tsunamis. Who says you have to pay over $100 for an atty when I can have these. Incredible.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Finally received my ChiNarDa and Sapor! Well bottom fed :)

I'm scheduled to test out the ChiNarDa tmr, but preliminarily the airflow is a little tighter than I'm used to, but could work for a long slow restricted DLI. Does anyone find that the top cap fits on ultra tightly? I have quite a hard time getting it on and off.

the Sapor! Been running it for about 6 hours now. What an underrated atty! The flavor is great. The squared center post means it'll never spin. Good AFC (albeit not suitable for MTL folks). I'm really enjoying this atty.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yes - you'll probably find that with the Ch'NarDa that it's
- cap too tight
- draw too tight
- flavor worth it

It actually whistles...I might have to break down and take a file to the airhole one of these days...

I'm scheduled to test out the ChiNarDa tmr, but preliminarily the airflow is a little tighter than I'm used to, but could work for a long slow restricted DLI. Does anyone find that the top cap fits on ultra tightly? I have quite a hard time getting it on and off.

the Sapor! Been running it for about 6 hours now. What an underrated atty! The flavor is great. The squared center post means it'll never spin. Good AFC (albeit not suitable for MTL folks). I'm really enjoying this atty.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC

If you got one of the clear caps for the ChiNarda, use the included orings! They will help with top cap issues being so tight.

And I agree 100% on the Sapor! No leaks, flavor for days, and price is right! [emoji482]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
If you got one of the clear caps for the ChiNarda, use the included orings! They will help with top cap issues being so tight.

And I agree 100% on the Sapor! No leaks, flavor for days, and price is right! [emoji482]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Does that only work for the clear cap?

Right now I'm using stock ss top cap and the stock o ring. The clear caps are sold out on the website, so I'm kinda stuck using the stock parts.

The Sapor looks a tad goofy, almost like its wearing a top hat. But hey, vapes like a champ. [emoji1362]

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Does that only work for the clear cap?

Right now I'm using stock ss top cap and the stock o ring. The clear caps are sold out on the website, so I'm kinda stuck using the stock parts.

The Sapor looks a tad goofy, almost like its wearing a top hat. But hey, vapes like a champ. [emoji1362]

The clear cap came with extra orings, can't recall if any came with the Narda though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread