Status
Not open for further replies.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
Howdy!!

Any chance there are any ChiNardas floating around? I bought 2 authentic hobo 3.1 BF pins, one for my hobo, one for my Narda clone, and of course they don't work in the clone :( So sad.

I think that the Narda is my best vape ever, combined with my new found love of squonking, I have to make it happen!

I'd love to know what else is available as well! I have my CC mod coming soon and need some new BF atties! :lol:

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Howdy!!

Any chance there are any ChiNardas floating around? I bought 2 authentic hobo 3.1 BF pins, one for my hobo, one for my Narda clone, and of course they don't work in the clone :( So sad.

I think that the Narda is my best vape ever, combined with my new found love of squonking, I have to make it happen!

I'd love to know what else is available as well! I have my CC mod coming soon and need some new BF atties! :lol:
In case no one has already mentioned, try Apex BF Customs

Haven't looked myself to see if any more are available though.

*Edit* I see now that they're sold out...sorry @phanner! [emoji16]

Last edited:

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I'm still alive:) Kinda taking a break from ECF life is all....

As far as new stock goes.....nothing in the works. I'm kind of waiting to see what Aug 8 brings before deciding whether I will continue or not. I highly suspect I will be only selling "conversion services" and "vented screws" in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Clark F

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
The good news is I will be moving into a house finally in 2 weeks. My shop will be right in the garage finally! No more 20 min drives just to use the lathe. :)

Awesome roscoe and congrats! [emoji4] I'm sure that you and the family are excited. Am hoping things work out that you can continuing working your magic in your shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Sorry for me being so quiet guys. I have been enjoying my summer and haven't spent much time in the shop. I honestly will likely only be doing send in rdas and/or accessories going forward. (Unless something changes drastically with the regs in the next few weeks)

The FDA nonsense has taken most of the joy out of the hobby for me. It seems I'm content to just be a vaper and invest more of my hobby time into other things.

I am very fond of all of you guys and will gladly help anyone here in any way I can now or in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread