Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
DarjimBlacksig_zps5c89d551.gif

and vintage Djar...Darjim.
darjimblacksig2_zpsd0cdfb7f.gif

and a simple tasteful classic-

aromasigsimple_zpsc072f01d.gif

I decided to redo the 555 signature too.

555sig_zps9600e553.gif

Thank you Planof! 2 choices. Wow! You're talented.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
For the G. I. Joe one the Joe is far too cheerful. I'd prefer one with more grit and determination.
But you gotta understand, I'm not capable of creating them and am grateful.
That pic is from a July 1944 Camel advertisement. I'll try to find a traumatized, blood and mud covered, trench vet, just for you, snork.

Edit:
gijoesig2_zpsdd1d06c3.gif

gijoesig3_zps2775a3b8.gif

I love your labels....so original! Don't know if Jerry has been following your thread, but I would think he would love the concept. Thanks for all your work on these. :)
I don't think Jerry is keeping tabs on this thread, but he has seen it, he liked what he saw, and then he headed back into the lab. :)

Edit #2: To make more of this stuff...
Unflavoredsig_zps37dca98a.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
TobaccoRoad_zpsc3707f0d.gif

First try at one of the Red Tail Vapor line of e-juices. Let me know what you think of the Red Tail logo. I'm pretty happy with how the "Tobacco Road" part turned out. :D

Same signature, but without the "Aroma Ejuice" logo. I'm not sure if Jerry considers Red Tail completely separate from Aroma Ejuice...
TobaccoRoad1_zps9dfa00f6.gif

It looks better without the logos stacked on each other, though. ;)

and here's another version. Sorry guys, this is a work in progress. Expect more changes to the Red Tail Logo until I get something I'm happy with, and then possibly more changes after that to get something that both I and Jerry are happy with.
TobaccoRoad2_zpsd9cbeb2a.gif

Edit: I'll get Turkish Blend up tomorrow if I have time, but don't expect anything else for the rest of the week. I'll be busy and travelling.

...and if anyone has been wondering why I've been playing around with different Aroma and Red Tail logos when "official" logos are already on the Aroma website, the truth is that Jerry isn't sold on those logos. While that's no guarantee that mine are any better (beauty being in the eye of the beholder, after all), it at least gives me leeway to play around with my own designs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread