Mini Pipe atomizer review....the results are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antig

Jun 9, 2009
Los Angeles
Hi all,

I just got my mini pipe and I'm having sort of a bittersweet experience. I really love this thing because it is really cool. However, it seems like the pre-filled carts that it comes with produce more vapor than filling it up myself (I'm filling it up all the way). It is probably because the prefilled carts have glycerin which leads me to look for a better atomizer.

I've read these 10 pages but got quite lost. Which brand atomizer are you guys using? What made me lost was how the different color atomizers from puresmoker performed differently.

I know that all 801 attys are different so which suppliers did you buy them from? I need some desperate help!

Last edited:

Vapor Fiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Cali4nia
OK.. The mini-pipe is not a good product. That's all there is to it.

I take excellent care of mine, always use fully charged batteries, never over fill it etc etc..
It just doesn't perform anymore. The lifespan of these things is like a week and a half. If you've had it working for months, you're doing some kind of mod. All in all, don't buy this thing it's a waste of money.

Loiner

Jul 1, 2009
UK
Hi - newbie here
Bought a lady er mini pipe about 6 weeks back after reading around subject and seeing it seemed to be more useable than most options in terms of vape and battery. Spotted problem that atomizers might not last long so bought an extra spare and an 801 as well. Found the 801 I got was not as good. Was surprised to find the first pipe atomizer I got is still going strong all this time after with no sign of problems. All I do is blow it and stand it on its end now and then. Not a heavy vaper as yet - still using analogues some of the time (easing up to making the transition!). Anyway that is my experience. :)

First post on the forum as I'm returning the NJOY NPRO to Costco as soon as the mini-pipe ordered from EastMall arrives. Also ordered the 20 flavor e-liquid pack with spare atty, blank carts & extra atom. Was going to order the DSE601 but as a newbie light analog smoker decided on the less expensive model. So far I'm impressed with EastMall as it took less than 3 hours for receipt of shipment & tracking email. Will post again after delivery :rolleyes:

Eastmall, as expected, delivered my Mini yesterday, only 5 business days after order was received by David in China. Batteries must have been charged prior to shipping as they took far less than 3-4 hours to charge. Not sure about the instruction manual's usefullness as it spends more time explaining what the e-cig is instead of how to use it properly. As far as the vape is concerned I'm not getting a consistent throat & steam hit. I even loaded the cart with as much e-liquid as it could take but no change. Perhaps a break in time frame?:confused:

Fisherman

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
UK
I made the mistake of pulling out the cart filler to wash it out and refill with my favourite juice. It was only then that I noticed that the filler had been glued to the cart (to stop it slipping out and sticking to the atty) and I have now lost that bond. Straight away, the filler was sticking to the atty bridge (something which I know can be a problem with the mini pipe).

kebochina

Moved On
Oct 22, 2009
shenzhen
www.kebochina.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer

icemangrafx

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
L.A
Hi,

I have used the mini pipe before. The best is to put a few drops about 3~4 drops onto the cartridge and 2 drops onto the atty, if it is new. Let it sit a while and try puffing. Give a few primer puffs if you are on auto, it will give ample vapor and great throat hit. In order to get good TH and vapor, you need freshly charged batteries. If it is too wet or flooded, it won't work that well.

After sometime with experience, you will roughly know how much to fill in to get a good smoke out of it. Anyway, I still miss my pipe, as I only have a single atomizer which died on me. The fun ended. I'm waiting to get new atomizer but this will take sometime as shipping cost is expensive for just a mere few atty... Even my KR808 doesn't give this amount of vapor, but has a good TH. Waiting for the megaladon..

Regards,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread