Artificial Sweetener is inhaling it dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemonster

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Stick with FTNF flavours then...

And whether you like it or not, any processed food contains all that and then some.

All natural, unprocessed food ?

Good luck with that. Only areas certifiably free of pesticide and herbicide residues are those which aren't arable at all in the first place.

So PG giving you some issues ? Try PEG400 as an alternative. PEG400...sounds horrific, just like dihydrogenmonoxide....
Thanks will try those flavors!

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Artificial Strawberry Flavoring

So this is a strawberry flavor. How many chemicals are in this flavor alone. Let's add a few more flavors. Do we still have 4 ingredients?

I like vaping and agree it can be much less harmful but all I'm trying to say is there can be more effort towards more variety and transpercy towards this industry. If I buy a juice I would like to know that it's a bunch of chemicals and full of fake sweetner. Like some mentioned, before a few of you judged me for not being a pill popper or liking the medical industry, DIY seems like a wonderful option. VG infusions , knowing what's exactly in it. That is the way I will go forsure.

Thanks for trying to help.

There are flavors out there that are natural flavors if that is you concern.
Real Flavors
Real Flavors is a privately held and operated wholesale natural flavoring company that has been satisfying clients for over a decade. Real Flavors is an FDA certified laboratory capable of serving all types of industries from food and beverage to oral medications. Real Flavors specializes in the All Natural Extracts and Super Concentrates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread