PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

2itrmms.jpg

@Vapemonster, if I want to argue with anti-vaxxers, I can find better places to do that than here. Take our advice on your vape liquid or don't. You seem to know everything already so not sure why you posted in the first place. Have a nice life.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
To be fair, I was the one who asked the question. It was meant to be rhetorical, I didn't actually expect the answers I got. I didn't mean to get an anti-vaccine answer, most sane people realize that (even IF a vaccine here or there has caused problems in certain kids) that overall, it's far safer to vaccinate children than not.

I didn't mean to start an anti-medicine thread, I just didn't think that someone willing to swallow advil (which is a pharmaceutical) would be anti-ABX and vaccines.

I agree with you about the eliquids, but that's about it. I usually don't argue with folks who disagree, they have a right to their opinion. I do kind of think that ppl who feel that way should be grouped in colonies, so their children don't infect kids who CAN'T be vaccinated due to other health problems, and should also be sent to separate schools. That way, their disease vectors can be contained within the other folks who think vaccines are the devil. Perfectly fair to not vaccinate, not fair to inflict that on the population at large. It happens, with some frequency, and the less vaccination happening, the more chance of death from those illnesses....

Anna

Vapemonster

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Vaccines don't work. Period. Vaccines keep those disease in circulation. Please do your research before stating false information.

Actually look at the history. Small pox was on a huge decline and almost gone before the Vaccine was even created.The vaccine came out when small poxs was just about gone and great marketing and media made every one think it was the vaccines that were responsible for it! The dollars started rolling in! Why did small pox start to disappear? it's this thing called immune system. Ever hear of it? It kept humans alive for thousands of years ever before the poisonous shots were created.

Vaccines spread lots of disease. So my kid does not have a disease. Your kid does not have disease. Now to be safe let's give your kid a disease and when he plays with my kid your kid can pass on that disease. That is the smartest thing ever created!! Wow thank God for Vaccines . Why is cancer the number two killer among children? Why is it a epidemic with kids with delayed speech and allergies and learning disability? You know peanut oil is in vaccines don't you? Allergic to peanuts?

I love when provaxers try to argue because it's pure verbal ........

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wasn't trying to argue, I'm not going to read research "approved" by Jenny McCarthy, my father was the VP that did the first gene therapy experiment on the bubble kids without immune systems and they were all cured. I don't need to research nonsense, and I'm not going to waste my time. I've been flooded with science my whole life, and at the age of 5 my dad used to take me to the NIH (where he was working at the time) and I'd pipette while he worked on stuff. I've already read the research, and Jenny McCarthy would be better off spending her time in WORKING with her autistic son, there are some incredible (non medication, actually) treatments for it these days.

I agreed to disagree with you, you can do what you choose, and that's called Freedom. You ARE lucky you live in a country that puts up with this stuff. I wouldn't allow non-vaccinated children to go to public schools and that is my OPINION. I don't need to back it up with anything, and you don't need to worry about my opinion, since it's just that-- not the force of law.

I am confused how someone SO crunchy and granola'd ever started smoking however. It's rather odd. :) Best of luck, Vapemonster, as I said, I was not aware of your beef with the medical establishment as a whole, but it's really not suited to ECF.

I apologize for bringing it up, can we let it go now and have our separate opinions?

If you are interested in "safe" flavorings, FA is a good flavoring if you want to DIY as it's one that doesn't require a high percentage of flavoring compared to some other flavorings. They're also pretty willing to answer questions, IIRC. So that might be worth checking out, though I believe you were stating you wanted to vape unflavored? Plenty of e-juice makers (Brick and mortar) or otherwise, will be happy to sell you flavorless liquid in the PG/VG ratio you desire.

Good luck.

Anna

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I am confused how someone SO crunchy and granola'd ever started smoking however. It's rather odd. :) Best of luck, Vapemonster, as I said, I was not aware of your beef with the medical establishment as a whole, but it's really not suited to ECF.

Thank you, Anna, for my first snort coffee out of my nose laugh of the day. :thumb:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
This allergic reaction hoopla is bull..... There is not one thing I'm allergic to my whole life but now it's something in the juice? Ciggs have thousands of .... and not one allergy from them .

Heavy Lungs

PG Based JUICE

My local vape shop has 48mg pure VG. Was thinking of ordering this but what are some flavors I can use? Don't even have e to be strong and something less of an irritant?

I though you were trying to move toward Less VG and Not More VG?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am nuts to comment again in this thread, but the suggestion is that his problem might be PG sensitivity so suggested he move away from PG in his juice.

The Whole Thing is Confusing.

And it seems that the OP is Kinda All Over the Place.

Vapemonster

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Artificial Strawberry Flavoring

So this is a strawberry flavor. How many chemicals are in this flavor alone. Let's add a few more flavors. Do we still have 4 ingredients?

I like vaping and agree it can be much less harmful but all I'm trying to say is there can be more effort towards more variety and transpercy towards this industry. If I buy a juice I would like to know that it's a bunch of chemicals and full of fake sweetner. Like some mentioned, before a few of you judged me for not being a pill popper or liking the medical industry, DIY seems like a wonderful option. VG infusions , knowing what's exactly in it. That is the way I will go forsure.

Thanks for trying to help.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Artificial Strawberry Flavoring

So this is a strawberry flavor. How many chemicals are in this flavor alone. Let's add a few more flavors. Do we still have 4 ingredients?

I like vaping and agree it can be much less harmful but all I'm trying to say is there can be more effort towards more variety and transpercy towards this industry. If I buy a juice I would like to know that it's a bunch of chemicals and full of fake sweetner. Like some mentioned, before a few of you judged me for not being a pill popper or liking the medical industry, DIY seems like a wonderful option. VG infusions , knowing what's exactly in it. That is the way I will go forsure.

Thanks for trying to help.

Stick with FTNF flavours then...

And whether you like it or not, any processed food contains all that and then some.

All natural, unprocessed food ?

Good luck with that. Only areas certifiably free of pesticide and herbicide residues are those which aren't arable at all in the first place.

So PG giving you some issues ? Try PEG400 as an alternative. PEG400...sounds horrific, just like dihydrogenmonoxide....

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread