aspire cf sub ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hambone0424

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Whats everyones thoughts on this been thinkin of gettin a mech mod but then i seen this im tryin to figure everything out still got a cloupor mini as of now waiting for my kayfun v3 to come in have a mephisto rda as well im just lookin for opinions this is my new hobby i stopped smoking cigs completely now for about 3 days my longest run without a smoke was just about 6 months vaping is the .... and this forum and its members are awesome

Only problem with mechs is you have to be careful building your setups as they don't offer the safety that a regulated mod has. As for the CF, I read they perform well but do not have very good power management. Meaning that you will notice the decline in power when the battery nears the lower half of its charge, other then the fact the battery can't be replaced its a good device

hambone0424

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Thanks guys i have a cloupor mini bought it has my first mod to ease in to from ego-t i like it but doesnt seem like its good for dripping so i got a kayfun v3 rta on its way so hopefully it will produce nice lil clouds i got a mephisto which doesnt seem to produce nicley on the cloupor so thinkin of a derringer i think its called its small compact n i seen guys puttin clouds out with on a cloupor

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
It works great... when it's not empty.

I use a 0.3 Atlantis V2 on it and I legit get enough power for 1 sitting. Normally when I wake up, after charging all night, I can get about an hour or two while taking in coffee and checking my work e-mails. It runs out and then I have to charge it.

Later after supper, I take it again and it lasts an hour or two. Then I once again go and charge it.

For the price it's not bad, i'd suggest getting two. At the end of the day though I had to buy a double 18650 box mod.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Just bought the aspire cf sub ohm today and purchased the kanger subtank mini with it. The aspire mod says it is for use between 0.2-1.0 ohm tanks. Does this mean that 1.2 ohm is unsafe to use???? My kanger subtank mini came with two coils in the kit 0.5 and 1.2, will I be able to safely use the 1.2? :(

It's safe in the sense that it won't blow up in your face, but your coil will hate you for it. Too much power for it to be a desirable experience. Just spend the $3-5 and grab another 0.5 coil - they last a long time.

Reactions: Summerlovin

TobyT

Jun 15, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the CF subohm. But the new tech out there has brought out several things that allow you to go subohm with adjustments that really help you dial in your vaping experience. Look into the iStick 30 or 50 watt subohm batteries. Inexpensive and a great place to start. The 50 watt has a built in 4500mah battery so you do not have to worry about it dying on you.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
It is a great intermediate mechanical device. Perfect for the user who is not too into RDA or real big time cloud chasing. Not a true mechanical but not a VV/VW either. Very safe device to start out with. The Atlantis is a good choice to use on it, reliable, easy to use and produces better than adequate performance.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
It is a great intermediate mechanical device. Perfect for the user who is not too into RDA or real big time cloud chasing. Not a true mechanical but not a VV/VW either. Very safe device to start out with. The Atlantis is a good choice to use on it, reliable, easy to use and produces better than adequate performance.

Agreed. I do occasionally use RDA's on it and it works well. It makes a good on the go mod thats reliable, I use it for work. At home I have better options.

Anyone considering grabbing one heres a great deal and well worth it at this price.
Huge discounts on closeout ECIG supplies.

Ive ordered from them and their shipping is pretty quick. Two days for me from placing order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread