Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
diver rebuildable atomizer part 2 - YouTube
This shows how it works and I understand the little flange at the bottom now, its to keep enough space between the bottom of tank and PV top so you can get air. Only thing I wonder is how then if you have a PV with channels for air intake, will it keep a gap?

If your PV has a tip cap with air control, then you would be stuck with a gap, which bugs me. It looks easy to use, they dont have a video on how to rebuild the wick and coil but it looks pretty easy to figure out, I guess. I wonder how and where the neg and positive wires go to make contact. It has a brass 510 pin, which is cool for good conductivity.

I wonder since there is no juice control how it deals with thin juice to prevent flooding or with thick higher than 50/50 juice, would it have wicking problems. The price is great compared to the Killer though. Im just a bit hesitant to jump right in and get one. Im sure its well made as all Atmistique products are.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
diver rebuildable atomizer part 2 - YouTube
This shows how it works and I understand the little flange at the bottom now, its to keep enough space between the bottom of tank and PV top so you can get air. Only thing I wonder is how then if you have a PV with channels for air intake, will it keep a gap?

If your PV has a tip cap with air control, then you would be stuck with a gap, which bugs me. It looks easy to use, they dont have a video on how to rebuild the wick and coil but it looks pretty easy to figure out, I guess. I wonder how and where the neg and positive wires go to make contact. It has a brass 510 pin, which is cool for good conductivity.

I wonder since there is no juice control how it deals with thin juice to prevent flooding or with thick higher than 50/50 juice, would it have wicking problems. The price is great compared to the Killer though. Im just a bit hesitant to jump right in and get one. Im sure its well made as all Atmistique products are.

Good vid, thank you!!!

Calivapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Los Angeles
Calivapour thanks, Diver is in stock

*two thumbs up* I've been looking for a rebuildable solution for my trap tank for a while now. Pretty excited. In fact, so much so that I ordered two! I really like the killer but didn't like the fact that I had to remove one of the caps to rebuild. Hoping this is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread