Atmistique Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

billakosgr

Resting in peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Athens,Greece
Here you can see some first photos of the prototype piece before production starts....

20130317_140039.jpg

20130317_140207.jpg

20130317_140249.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Very interesting, like the form, being one slim width and easy to slip into the tank without having to take that cap off. I like the Killer which is similar, but you have to remove the caps to use it and many of the high end cartomizers are designed and the modders say not to take the caps off. I cant wait to see how this one develops.

Nice to see if this Diver can improve on the Killers little handicaps.

I noticed this might be coming real soon, cant wait to find out more details, like price , materials needed and ease of build. When it does go for sale, where/ what site will carry this?

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Last edited:

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
I came across this a few weeks ago on another forum and i am so excited about this, i have been waiting for this since the day i found it and i will tell u why, atmistique makes great products, very well made and i am sure the diver will be everything it is saying it is.
do we know how much the unit will cost in us dollars and who are the resellers?

REST IN PEACE VERSILLIES.....

Last edited:

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Thanks a lot my friend for your good words. We really try a lot to make quality products and spend a lot of time to test them almost one by one.
For the Diver, pls allow us to give the price in a few days
thank you for responding, i am thinking about ordering the 306 shield, how is that working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread