Atomic Cinnacide...Too Strong? Or Just Right?

Does AC Need To Be "Toned Down?"

• Yes, it's too potent, please tone it down!

• Nah, this is perfect mate. Leave it be!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Edit. Nevermind, my original thought was based on the 20% VG AC that I have. I just opened my AC doubler that is all VG and it's got more bite to it than my other cinnamons, I like it, time to mix a little 100mg nic and pray it doesn't dilute it too much. Possibly make note to add higher VG is people want less of a kick in the pants?

All VG AC? Not possible. Maybe all PG, but the cinnamon would NEVER incorporate into an all VG mixture.

I love Linda (PA) to death, but recreating a cinnamon that rivals Lorann's has yet to be accomplished. The recent batch I made for R&D was her recent attempt to recreate Lorann's recipe. She's well on her way, but IMHO, she just hasn't gotten it yet. I do however, applaud her efforts as she's pushed her perfumery business aside in favor of providing flavorings to the vaping community. She definitely has our best interests in mind and she's doing well as the result.

illuxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No, I just meant a higher percentage of VG because it seems the 80/20 AC I have is smoother than the 100%PG doubler I have. I think if folks think AC is too strong, maybe they should up it to 30% VG or there about to smooth it down a bit. I'm a heat addict so the hotter the better for me, although I have 4oz of lorann's cinnamon still sealed because I love the undertone in AC and am quite content vaping it until my face is numb, then maybe a bit more lol.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i have never ordered from TV...but am needing to order more cinnamon flavor ejuice....i have tried VaporBomb Cinnabomb which I loved, Cinnamon Pear from Breezesmokes which is awesome too.....
was going to order from Vapor Renu (cinnamon redhots) cuz of the price, but with all the hooplah about TV AC, i wonder if i should just order it? is it really that much better than other companies atomic fireball? why?

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I've tried other brands... manufacturers. Trust me no one even comes close to this. This became my daily vape, then my only vape! Other brands lack the flavor, the punch or the lack of other misc flavors in the background.

I am out of AC and I think I might lose my mind. Ordering tonight. No other manufacturer makes the quality of flavors/juices. Gotta get a TV sig line now.

Doc

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I've finally tried the AC from TV. I don't normally vape anything but TV coffee/mocha and a mixture of coffee/chocolate/coconut. First Vape, wow, will knock your socks off, in a good way! I like it, but not an all day vape for me, but a nice change of pace! :evil:

I filled one ce r4 carto with the AC, it will last me several days. Just a few puffs a day will rock!

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
I loved the old formula (the red one). The new formula is kinda lame. :( It is just lacking that "WOW" factor, and it makes me wheezy... I have to use my inhaler all the time. I know that doesn't make any sense, but that's the way it works for me. I guess I'll just vape butter rum and pina colada and be happy. :)

cskalash

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Portugal
My god, my package arrived a couple days ago (very fast shippment btw, couldn't believe when i saw it, thanks TV team), i have 6 flavors, let the AC Stepp without the cap for the night and tried it. Vaping on there from since (didn't tried the 5 remaining flavors yet) and i have people asking me to vaping to their faces because of the great smell lol. Please don't change anything. My next order will definitely be a couple 30ml AC and some big doublers.

cskalash

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Portugal
The doubler is the exact same thing but without the nic. You can buy a high nic version of AC, for example 48mg, and cut it down with a doubler for example to 24mg by mixing 50/50 (AC48mg-doubler0mg). A doubler cost around 15 USD for 120mg/ 4 OZ (this American measures are very strange lol). This way you can get your liquid even cheaper. But when you do this be sure to love your juice, because you're getting 120/150/whatever ml of liquid. Take a look in TV website

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered two bottles of Atomic Cinnacide in September when they were on sale, and picked up a third almost full bottle in the classifieds. This is the first juice that I feel in love with.

I've read comments where people have real concerns about vaping cinnamon oil, etc. This drives me crazy because a pack of cigarettes doesn't have a list of ingredients. After smoking for 36 years, I figure that anything I vape from a reputable U.S. vendor, which I consider Tasty Vapor to be, HAS to be better than burning tobacco, and whatever else the tobacco companies are adding to each cigarette.

I think it is perfect just the way it is. Atomic Cinnacide ROCKS!!!

:toast:

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
I agree with Angus, it is not a wimpy flavor.
I have to admit sometimes I do wish it was hotter and sweeter. I just can't get enough of the stuff. I would imagine I am part of a very small group that feels this way. That said it would be nice if A/C had a drop down for a choice of Mild, Medium (original) or Knock your socks off hot! :)

That would be amazing. But I wonder if knock your socks off hot (I agree with a bit more sweetener) *might* clog an atty pretty bad. pout.

Yippykiyea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2010
Indianapolis
OMG.. I just tried Atomic Cinnicide for the first time today. After reading this thread I decided I needed to try it. I was getting stuck in a rut with my usual flavors. I have to say that this is the best juice I have tried to date. It's simply awesome. It feels like an explosion of the best tasting cinnamon in your mouth! Love it, love it, love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread