Atomic Cinnacide...Too Strong? Or Just Right?

Does AC Need To Be "Toned Down?"

• Yes, it's too potent, please tone it down!

• Nah, this is perfect mate. Leave it be!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
yeah, this poll was more of a "what's your opinion" than a "we intend to change this..." type of deal. It was mostly a consensus for people to view so they knew there was a large portion of people that just don't have a problem with this recipe since there was some "things" floating around ECF that gave this liquid the appearance of being problematic. I've never had a problem with it myself. Any problem I've ever had with using this liquid was directly attributed to cheap equipment.

I buy atties 100 at a time and have literally had a handful in a row that was complete rubbish.

In any case. There are no changes proposed to this recipe, merely getting some stats.

Phayah

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
US
I loved the old formula (the red one). The new formula is kinda lame. :( It is just lacking that "WOW" factor, and it makes me wheezy... I have to use my inhaler all the time. I know that doesn't make any sense, but that's the way it works for me. I guess I'll just vape butter rum and pina colada and be happy. :)

I thought the old formula better as well. It was more rich/flavorful and seemed to pack a slightly bigger punch. The new one is still the best liquid I can find though. Whatever flavor had the red coloring must have done something extra special.

So, please, PLEASE DO NOT tone it down!! I've been vaping for almost two years and it is the ONLY juice I've found that will satisfy my need for serious throat hit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread