"Atomized Cartridges"--help!

Discussion in 'DSE 801 *Penstyle*' started by kcr, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kcr

kcr Super Member ECF Veteran

Tennessee--tobacco state with a tobacco ban...
    I ordered a ton of 801 blank carts, and they are different than what I am used to. At first I thought I had ordered the wrong thing, but I also got some 901 carts that were the same.

I could get the cover off the 901 carts, just by twisting and gently pulling.

With the 801 carts, the cartridge came off in the cap, leaving only the mouthpiece (a nice, soft rubbery one, btw) in my hand. I was able to extract it with a pair of flat jewelry-making pliers--and sort of mangled it. It is still usable, but there has *got* to be a better way.:oops:

Is there a trick to getting the caps off that I am missing?

Thanks!

2. UptownRiot

UptownRiot Super Member ECF Veteran

i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. All of the "caps" that have come on new blank carts that I have ordered pulled off by hand very easily. Then fill, then vape.

It's not working like this for you?

3. kcr

kcr Super Member ECF Veteran

Tennessee--tobacco state with a tobacco ban...
    Nope--it sure isn't:(

And they are different than the ones I have gotten before, too. The cap is sort of...well, *huge*. Before the caps were just sufficient to cover the end of the cart--these are seriously big--I keep wondering if there is something I can use them for because it is a shame to throw away all that good plastic:D

But they still work, even after I chew them out with the pliers. Eastmall's Irish Whisky juice is really good in an 801--it'll make you sing sad songs:wub:

4. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Those big white caps are standard for the 801. Sometimes they've stuck for me as you describe. Not usually, however.

This has become pretty much a non-issue for me these days, since usually I just drip and don't bother with a cart. I just use the mouthpiece that comes with the atomizer.

5. BassmanJeremy

BassmanJeremy Senior Member

I too have used several of the carts for my 801 and have never had a issue. Sorry to be no help.

6. brittanyNI

brittanyNI Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just love the label on the box ... Atomized Cartridges. It's like you shot them with an ion ray gun or something, lol.

7. radiated1

radiated1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

boxes labeled automized cartridges are acutally cartomizers, not attys or carts.

: 801 carts
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.