"Atomized Cartridges"--help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a ton of 801 blank carts, and they are different than what I am used to. At first I thought I had ordered the wrong thing, but I also got some 901 carts that were the same.

I could get the cover off the 901 carts, just by twisting and gently pulling.

With the 801 carts, the cartridge came off in the cap, leaving only the mouthpiece (a nice, soft rubbery one, btw) in my hand. I was able to extract it with a pair of flat jewelry-making pliers--and sort of mangled it. It is still usable, but there has *got* to be a better way.:oops:

Is there a trick to getting the caps off that I am missing?

Thanks!

Nope--it sure isn't:(

And they are different than the ones I have gotten before, too. The cap is sort of...well, *huge*. Before the caps were just sufficient to cover the end of the cart--these are seriously big--I keep wondering if there is something I can use them for because it is a shame to throw away all that good plastic:D

But they still work, even after I chew them out with the pliers. Eastmall's Irish Whisky juice is really good in an 801--it'll make you sing sad songs:wub:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Those big white caps are standard for the 801. Sometimes they've stuck for me as you describe. Not usually, however.

This has become pretty much a non-issue for me these days, since usually I just drip and don't bother with a cart. I just use the mouthpiece that comes with the atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread