atomizer for taste testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I suggest having at least one atty dedicated to unflavored because it is less likely to foul.
I've had unflavored attys survive about a year of continuous use; 6 months typical.
I've had some flavors ruin atty in a few minutes.
I do like those flavor samplers.
I'd love to find a brick and mortar store that allows taste testing.

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
I suggest having at least one atty dedicated to unflavored because it is less likely to foul.
I've had unflavored attys survive about a year of continuous use; 6 months typical.

Emus, good call on #3, just learned tonight that dripping anything with menthol in it will stick around for quite some time. Kind of amazing, but unfortunate.

joemar4

Nov 3, 2013
Long Island, NY

Where are you at? I'm on Long Island and the Brick & Mortar store by me has a taste testing station set up. That's how I found out about 510 Bridgeless atomizers. Was using my Evod and when I wanted a different juice, I just waited till I finished what I was currently using. Then I saw some guys using the testing station, asked what they were using and now I use that. Very simple and even better, cheap!

The place I'm talking about is here: Fluid Vapor - Quitting is a battle.....Choose your weapon wisely!

And the atomizer is: Bauway 510 LR Bridgeless Atomizer (sealed post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread