Atomizers = No Flavour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada
Moderators: If this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it. Thank You

Yes I still have an atomizer and cartridges. I find it nice for some juices. The problem is, I put in a new atomizer, after blowing it clear, and had no flavour, none whatsovere from my juice! Lots of vapor, good draw, the whole nine yards, but no taste at all. My cartomizers still gave me great flavour, so I thought I would wait a few days, but still no flavour. I cleaned the atomizer, no luck. It works, but no flavour. I put a new atomizer in and tons of flavour.

Has anyone heard of this before? Is there anything I can do to fix the problem? Atomizers are expensive and I don't want to throw away a working atomizer, but this has me stumped.

On another related note. My latest CE2 for my Ego works, but only has flavour for really strong flavoured juices. I wonder if it's because of the short wicks?

Any suggestions?

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
Do you only vape one particular flavor in that atomizer? If so, how long has it been since you've done this? There is a chance that if one vapes a certain flavor for a long time. Then they won't be able to taste it anymore. Try changing flavors to see if you can notice any difference.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
What is the rest of your setup? Is it fixed voltage or VV?

As an atty user I've never experienced this problem. It could just be a question of the particular liquid you are using, combined with the resistance of that particular atomizer, and whatever voltage you are running the combo at, isn't bringing out the flavor of that liquid. If it's a new atty the resistance of it could be off compared to what you have been using and it's just not working well for the combo of liquid and voltage in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread