Atomizer Newbiee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
So, I read that having an Atomizer is the best way to taste new flavors. My PV device is from Bloog. I love it but some thick juices i have will just not vape well & gum up a carto. So I have purchased an atomizer. I received it in the mail today.. It tastes bad... How do i get the new atty taste out of it so i can start tasting the juice & not the atty??
Bleeh

Thanks in advance for any helpful tips

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Many atomizers come with some primer that smells and tastes horrid. What I'd do is to blow as much of that crud out as you can, then CAREFULLY dry-burn (no longer than 2-3 seconds at a shot, do this a couple-few times with a pause to let it cool between) to get rid of whatever remainder you can get rid of. Then prime the atty with a drop or three of a good juice and let it sit for a few minutes. You should then be able to drip just fine. The alternative to this takes a bit longer, and that's to clean the atty with some vodka or distilled water first... the problem there is you have to let it dry out a bit before you can use it, so you basically have to wait a day before dripping. (You'll need to do this on occasion anyhow, just to clear out old juice remnants that might cling to the atomizer and taint the flavor of other juices.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread