Atomizer spoiled to passthrough?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by pokeyoldgram, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pokeyoldgram

pokeyoldgram Full Member

Hey guys,
    You are going to think I'm nuts but I think my atomizers are getting spoiled. Not like ruined, but like a toddler who doesn't get their way. I made the ".08 cent" passthrough for my cigar. (BTW big thanks to INVIDREGIS for a 10 min lifesaver...good job) It worked like a charm, and it seems that they last longer on my usb power than batteries. But when I take them off usb power and put a battery in they were soooo sluggish. I put them back on usb and they are great.(tried 4 different fresh charged batts) I thought it might just be me being used to the better preformance and not the atomizer so I compared a cigar that has used only batteries with one that has been on a passthrough and there is a big difference. The cigar that has only been on batteries works better than the one that has been on a usb. Granted this is a small sampling I only have 2 that prefer the usb, but is this possible? If I'm not crazy, or at least that isn't the reason for the problem, is there anything to do other than keep a dedicated usb cigar? also can anyone explain this? All openions welcome, thanks.

2. Catanonia

Catanonia Super Member ECF Veteran

The usb pass through provides more constant power and therefore more heat for the atomizer i would have thought.

On a battery only, the battery will discharge as it is used and hence reduce power.

3. taz3cat

taz3cat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The USB pass though workers better and is more consistant and heat the Atomizer better. I have Atomizers that don't like a peticular battery. My silver atts don't like the silver batterys as well as the black batterys. LOL

4. truthseeker

truthseeker Super Member ECF Veteran

LOL taz3. Funny you should say that. My silver atts both failed, and I have a white one that just works like a champ. What I noticed is that the usb seems to have a shorter drag time that the batts. Maybe I just have a faulty usb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.