Atomizers and NET liquids, what do you use to vape them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Reactions: usr/

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
I think these guys do.
Shipping

They have some great tobaccos to choose from. My favorite vendor all around
In checkout it only has options for the states. Really disappointed too! I've been dying for a good smokey blackberry tobacco since flavor crafters attempted it. Prices look good too

Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I just picked up an Origen little 16.

Its tops in flavor and pretty simple to set up. So far Im loving it.

It is very small, and that takes some getting used to because of my bad eyes and bad hands, but so far so good. I could see why this would be extra wonderful on a bottom feeding MOD.

Im getting used to adding liquid and it is real easy to over fill. In a squonker I can see this would be just perfect.

Everything tastes even better in this little guy.

origen-16-001_zpsnokae2jd.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Ended up selling the little Origen 16. Though it was fantastic, the size and constant dripping was driving me nuts. This is definitely geared for BF. I do like the post design, it has 2 posts, but it is designed so if you want to set up duals, you have plenty of space. YES, in that tiny deck, you could easily have duals and easier than most 22mm decks.

I did buy a Nectar Micro Steel version, its wonderful too. Taste was more intense on the little 16, but the Nectar is right on par with the Origen V3.

I will have to post a photo.

Reactions: usr/ and Tagi

JLR9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston
Anyone using Want2Vape NETs? They are the only ones I've tried and really like them in my REO. I also want to try other NETS, but haven't decided on any yet. The only NETs I want are Cigar flavors. Thinking of getting a regular RDA to use with the NETs, instead of limiting the REO to it incase I want to vape something else through it. But I do have other devices to use for my other e-liquids.

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread, but has anyone used an RDTA like the Avocado or Theorem with NETs?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have not tried Want2Vapes NETs, hear good things. Im not a big drip fan, but with NETs I doesnt hurt to have some to vary things.

You can get some great genuines, but if you want to try out without having to spend hundreds , the Origen V3 and the Nectar Mini are great clones. Easy to set up. Im sure there are other simple single coil RDAs, but those are the only ones Ive tried with great results.

I have the Genuine Nectar Micro Steel and a Clone Nectar Mini and love them. THey are different from usual RDAs as they have a small reservoir/ well and can hold about 1-2 mls. You have to pull the top off and fill in a fill hole rather than drip. Its very odd once youve been in the habit of dripping.

Reactions: JLR9

JLR9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston
That Nectar look similar to the Avocado I ordered and will be in this week. The Nectar reservoir is just smaller than the Avocado. I also have a Mutation X v5 RDA coming this week. It might be too big of a chamber for NETs but we'll see. I plan to try it out with all the liquids I have and might get something smaller for the NETs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread