RDA Beginner Friendly RDAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSK421

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2017
Fort Worth, Texas
Anything on FT you need to read reviews and any/all discussions on every product you interested in. Very nice prices but shipping to US average 21 days +/- I've had longer wait time. ONLY buy product IN STOCK;(Product may never be offered again hence refund/china nightmare). While there or any mail orders I buy everything in one order as in wire, wick, drip tip, ect. ect.
My first where delivape's recoil rda and viper rda. Great rdas for my builds/taste.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Obsidia

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
What kind of vape do you like?
Clone Narda is great for flavor, on a single coil, and easy to build. Same with Hadaly. But they aren't real airy...
Goons have lot of room to play around with bigger builds, and more air...

If people know what kind of airflow you like, and what you might build (low ohms? big fancy coils or simple single wires?) it will help get better recommendations.

As the title says. ;) I want to get one or two to try. By beginner friendly I mean primarily easy enough to build on, affordability is a bonus as I'm just starting in the hobby.

Thank you! :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
As the title says. ;) I want to get one or two to try. By beginner friendly I mean primarily easy enough to build on, affordability is a bonus as I'm just starting in the hobby.
Thank you! :)
For build simplicity,high ohms, low watts, longevity deep well vape:
re: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rda/538555-magma-rda-paradigm-16.html #16
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rda/586717-magma-rda-your-favorite-build-12.html
Magma RDA Clone - $13.99 | Best Vape Deals
$14.75 Magma Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 30.7mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
The prices are starting to go up when I bought my 3.
At my settings, nothing to date beats the Magma for flavor.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Pretty hard to beat the Tobeco Velocity clone for your first RDA. Super easy to build on and can find them pretty much everywhere for under $20.
I definitely agree with this. For a beginner the velocity is probably the easiest and most versatile to learn on. Grab some 26g kanthal a1 and start building.

halbgott

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
I'm a few months into this but will recommend not to get something too small. The first one I got was a druid and the juicewell was way too shallow and I got a bit discouraged because of spitback and the need to constantly drip. I recently bought two larger rda's and it's completely different now. Velocity deck is easiest and I was recommended the goon but never bought it but it looks easier to me, cant say though. Don't skimp but don't go broke buying one, I wouldn't have got discouraged had I just initially spent the 20-30 dollars. I'm happy with my troll v2 atm. Plenty of space for building and wicking.

Last edited:

gardenia_bread

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2015
i would recommend
- a clone, to find out what you like and dont like
- with individual posts holes, unless you are used to building on a rta,
- preferably with top, side and bottom airflow and also allow you to adjust the airflow individually, to get a feel of the different airflow positions

some other things to look out for is a protruding 510 pin incase you decide to get a hybrid style mod and a squonk pin if you are interested to try out squonking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread