RDA Beginners RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlonelyvape

Mar 13, 2017
Hello everyone! Let me start off by saying I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this type of question. I'm very interested in taking the next step in vaping, for me that would be getting into building my own coils and purchasing an rda. I've done my fair share of research, and I've read up on a lot of beginners guides for building. My only concern is that I'm trying to find a basic RDA that won't be as complicated for a newbie to building. I have an Alien 220w if this helps at all! Thank you all for helping!

Hello everyone! Let me start off by saying I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this type of question. I'm very interested in taking the next step in vaping, for me that would be getting into building my own coils and purchasing an RDA. I've done my fair share of research, and I've read up on a lot of beginners guides for building. My only concern is that I'm trying to find a basic RDA that won't be as complicated for a newbie to building. I have an Alien 220w if this helps at all! Thank you all for helping!

i think you should start in a simple 3 post design RDA if you can handle that with a lot of practice by centering your coils, etc you should be able to build in any other like a velocity style of clamp design like the Goon RDA which are very simple. that's how i did it.
Remember that with plenty of practice and patience you'll learn quick.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
i think you should start in a simple 3 post design RDA if you can handle that with a lot of practice by centering your coils, etc you should be able to build in any other like a velocity style of clamp design like the Goon RDA which are very simple. that's how i did it.
Remember that with plenty of practice and patience you'll learn quick.
3 post RDAs are horrible when there are so many better and easier to build on RDAs out there especially for a beginner.

Reactions: KentA

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello everyone! Let me start off by saying I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this type of question. I'm very interested in taking the next step in vaping, for me that would be getting into building my own coils and purchasing an RDA. I've done my fair share of research, and I've read up on a lot of beginners guides for building. My only concern is that I'm trying to find a basic RDA that won't be as complicated for a newbie to building. I have an Alien 220w if this helps at all! Thank you all for helping!

Assuming you want to run Dual Coils, a Velocity or Velocity Styled 2 Post Deck would be a Good/Easy to build on RDA to start with.

If you want to run a Single Coil, a NarDa or Hadaly RDA would be a Good Choice.

Reactions: daviedog

The Fugly vaper

Mar 31, 2017
Welcome to the (never look back) world of rebuilding, SO rewarding and fun to do on ANYTHING once you have the confidence.
I would agree with zoiDman - start with a velocity (or any rda that has an velocity style deck) for dual coils, and the Hadaly is an awesome rda for flavour (as well as a fair bit of cloudage). Which ever way you decide to go - please build and use safely. Check your batteries are in good condition (and buy genuine batteries from reputable suppliers - you can't afford to cut corners with batteries) and have this site pinned to your browser (it will help A LOT) Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Reactions: zoiDman

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
KISS,
Start with a single coil RDA.
While i love the NarDa, it is small & a bit tricky to afix the coil.
The Magma was my first 'serious' dripper. Still use/& enjoy..
I too love the NarDa & with a pair of needle nose pliers I find it one of the easiest to use.

Reactions: daviedog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread