RDA Beginners RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlonelyvape

Mar 13, 2017
Hello everyone! Let me start off by saying I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this type of question. I'm very interested in taking the next step in vaping, for me that would be getting into building my own coils and purchasing an rda. I've done my fair share of research, and I've read up on a lot of beginners guides for building. My only concern is that I'm trying to find a basic RDA that won't be as complicated for a newbie to building. I have an Alien 220w if this helps at all! Thank you all for helping!

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Hey. Beginners. I look for 2 things. No bottle air flow(side only) and post setup. Velocity decks are very easy to work with. Have a look around. Goon is very nice. Velocity v2 is excellent. True story. My first RDA build took me 2 hours and a lot of wasted wire. Fast forward a few weeks and I was wrapping doing it half asleep. The evil side of building = the coils. Started on kanthal. Then twisted. Then Clapton. Fused Clapton. For wick. Everyone has different tastes. Try cotton bacon, cellucotton/ryon or Koh Gen Do and take it from there. Fibre freaks cotton version 1 works for me in RDAs. Cotton bacon for RTAs. Watch YouTube reviews before you buy any RDA.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone! Let me start off by saying I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this type of question. I'm very interested in taking the next step in vaping, for me that would be getting into building my own coils and purchasing an RDA. I've done my fair share of research, and I've read up on a lot of beginners guides for building. My only concern is that I'm trying to find a basic RDA that won't be as complicated for a newbie to building. I have an Alien 220w if this helps at all! Thank you all for helping!
Welcome and glad you joined. Would like to know how long vaping?
Suspect (pls confirm) you are interested primarily in taste and moderate to extreme clouds?
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel VAPE
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
What is an Atomizer? E-Cig Terminology Simplified
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

Reactions: Lojinxx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread