Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Look up brv liquids, their stuff is good. They have a custard (name escapes me after several beers lol). I try to support them when I can because of the vape a vet program they support. All their juices are 17.76 for 30ml, so average priced.I am no custard nut but do have a bottle of their custard, air pear and care package. I was pleasantly suprises with the 2 mentioned and as I said the custard is good, and I will add the Charlie Noble custard is good also.
Edit, looked it up its colonels custard.

Reactions: David Wolf

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
W
I'm vaping Clockwerks custard from vaping.watch and it's the best juice I've had to date! It should be at $10 for 15 ml (just to try a little cheaper at 30 ml. It's the fine wine of ejuice :)
well, one is my own tweak based on preference of Not Too Shabby's Like A Sir and the other is one I came up with today that is a spin on Grant's Vanilla Custard. I can post some actual percentages later if you want :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
W

well, one is my own tweak based on preference of Not Too Shabby's Like A Sir and the other is one I came up with today that is a spin on Grant's Vanilla Custard. I can post some actual percentages later if you want :)
I would like! I've been thinking of going DIY and like custard and you've already been doing them :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
If you like the vanilla custard just get some Capella Vanilla custard flavoring and mix with PG/VG to taste, add nic to your desired level. Good stuff and incredibly cheap.
I've noticed several recipes using Capella vanilla custard and they have a v2 that doesn't have the supposedly bad stuff for vapers have you tried that?

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I would like! I've been thinking of going DIY and like custard and you've already been doing them :)
GVC My Way
CAP French Vanilla 3%
CAP New York Cheesecake 3%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 8%
FA Creamy Custard 0.4%
TFA Custard v1 0.4%

Like a Sir My Way
CAP French Vanilla 4%
TFA Caramel Original 4%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 10%
TFA Butterscotch 6%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 2%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
GVC My Way
CAP French Vanilla 3%
CAP New York Cheesecake 3%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 8%
FA Creamy Custard 0.4%
TFA Custard v1 0.4%

Like a Sir My Way
CAP French Vanilla 4%
TFA Caramel Original 4%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 10%
TFA Butterscotch 6%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 2%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
Awesome! Thank you! Those ingredients sound yummy :) have you tried the CAP Vanilla Custord v2 and if so how does or compare?

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Awesome! Thank you! Those ingredients sound yummy :) have you tried the CAP Vanilla Custord v2 and if so how does or compare?
The v2 has more of a "spiced" custard note IMO that I don't like. I like creamy dense almost pudding like custard flavors. Even the TFA custard has some spice at the end of it but it's not as noticeable.

Badbobrr

Jul 26, 2015
Rockford IL
The v2 has more of a "spiced" custard note IMO that I don't like. I like creamy dense almost pudding like custard flavors. Even the TFA custard has some spice at the end of it but it's not as noticeable.
I like the more spiced custard like pearl Flake .I cant DIY as I dont have a safe place to sotre the Nic I have a 16 monthj old that get's into every thing lol.
As it is I have to keep the juice I do have in the top shelf of my book shelf lol.
But thanks for the idea.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I like the more spiced custard like pearl Flake .I cant DIY as I dont have a safe place to sotre the Nic I have a 16 monthj old that get's into every thing lol.
As it is I have to keep the juice I do have in the top shelf of my book shelf lol.
But thanks for the idea.
I have a 3 year old so I understand the problem. My wife only signed off on me doing DIY because I promised I would keep everything in the garage up high enough where nobody can get to it. Luckily I have an attached garage with a/c and multiple beer mini fridges. I keep my nic in the freezer of one of them.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I have a 3 year old so I understand the problem. My wife only signed off on me doing DIY because I promised I would keep everything in the garage up high enough where nobody can get to it. Luckily I have an attached garage with a/c and multiple beer mini fridges. I keep my nic in the freezer of one of them.
Now I want to turn my garage into a man cave like that, perfect lol!

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
Casey Jones Mainline Reserve... Renegade (vanilla custard) Bomb (blueberry custard) and Gold rush (butterscotch) are all pretty solid $11.99 for 30 ml or $27.99 for 120 ml shipping can be slow because its a one man operation and the site is occasionally shut down if he falls to far behind but way above average liquid for a below average price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread