Best Deal Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuckonthesun

Mar 28, 2017
I signed up to share and ask the group what deal sites they check regularly, particularly for mods. What other sites/clearance sections should obviously be on this list? I'd post normal links but I don't think I'm allowed to yet. Thanks!!!
[vapingcheap(dot)com] vapingcheap(dot)com
[cheapvaping(dot)deals] cheapvaping(dot)deals
---
[vaporrange] vaporrange (free shipping, no minimum)
[madvapes] madvapes
[rockbottomvapes] rockbottomvapes
[evcigarettes] evcigarettes
[vapenw] vapenw
[mfs] mfs

Attachments

• 2017-03-28 07.01.51.png
    2017-03-28 07.01.51.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Before I buy gear I competitively shop the item(s) using vapecrawler, a vape product search engine that finds items (and their cost) at numerous online vendors and lists the price.
I usually end up buying mods and attys from FT because they're typically 30%+ less expensive than U.S. based vendors and shipping is free.

stuckonthesun

Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the replies! I am familiar with many of the Chinese sites but I often lack that virtue of patience lol. I've personally been impressed with vaporrange's fast delivery and free shipping, but they don't quite have the everyday low prices that a fasttech or efun(dot)top has.

I imagine it'd be worthwhile to have master clearance/deal lists for China and US-based sellers. I picked up a couple of mechanical Smok mods from rockbottomvapes the other day that were only $5.95 a piece. I generally get all of my tanks from vaporrange though. A few weeks ago I picked up a SMOK TF-RTA G2 from them that was also $5.95, and then a SMOK guardian kit for $20. Obviously huge YMMV with what's on sale at any given time though.

I'll take a look at vapecrawler now though, thanks for the resource!

Reactions: Eskie

stuckonthesun

Mar 28, 2017
Before I buy gear I competitively shop the item(s) using vapecrawler, a vape product search engine that finds items (and their cost) at numerous online vendors and lists the price.

Ok, already a huge fan of vapecrawler because they allow boolean search operators. So I can just search for something like "200w -sleeve -case -skin" to filter out all of the garbage listings when you sort by price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread