Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
17796726_1950238201874733_2631250011273202560_n.jpg

Link

SALTED CARAMEL BY DISTRICT ONE 21
60ML
Taste: Buttered PRALINES & CREAMY Salted CARAMEL

I hope it's good, I just ordered a bottle.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Reactions: Zen Knitter

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My daughter came to stay. Because I gifted her my last Aromamizer (in vape stash) to put on her Hexohm birthday gift, I had to buy a new one.
I bought one from Vaporshark for $19.99. Now I needed a clapton coil built for it. Way out of my coil building skills range so I went to my local vape shop. He will usually build for me. He did but we felt we needed to make some purchases.
Got Flak'd by Primitive and Oreo by FRYD. I know these are yesterdays news in the world of how fast vape juice goes but I find both pretty good.
vaping Flak'd in my newest Aromamizer (Clapton at .22ohms and 55 watts) and Oreo in my Taifun TG3 (24 gauge .45 ohm coil at 40 watts). I love both attys and both juices. Maybe Oreo a little more. The Taifun is a great flavor chaser tank. Actually both atty's are. Lots of chocolate and fried goodness to Oreo. Flak'd seems a little mild compared to other two I have had from Primitive.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
The Flak'd sounds wonderful but it is 30/70, alas.

How is the move to LA going?
My commitment to self is to be ready to put the house on the market by May 15th. This means pool has to be up and running by then. It will take me about 10-15 days to get it sparkling. It has not been opened in 3 years. YIKES. I will have my guy neighbors help me remove the cover and I will be prepared to run from the possible green monster that comes out of the pool. double YIKES. Should be a few great hard working days of chemicals and vacuuming before the algae begins to subside. Plan to start this pool opening endeavor around the next Saturday. Once the pool is up and running and my daughter tackles the basement (AKA her storage for the last 10 years) I think I can be ready to go in the amount of time it takes for escrow.
My daughter has started to make comments about keeping the house and I have given her the deadline of May 1st to make up her mind.
If she decides to stay I have a few weeks of teaching her how to run the house, pool upkeep, how to run and maintain riding lawn mower, etc.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I couldn't wait. I tried it, it's good.... very very good. I ordered 3 more bottles right after tasting it.
can you please tell me what you are talking about? Maybe a link? I somehow got lost in the shuffle

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
can you please tell me what you are talking about? Maybe a link? I somehow got lost in the shuffle

District One 21 Salted Caramel Buttered Pralines and Cream. It is probably the best thing I have tasted in the last year.

The kicker here is that I ordered mine from Ecig City out of California. They're a little slow on shipping-- I ordered yesterday about 11am their time, and it shipped out today at 3pm their time. It was $21.99 a bottle for 60mls, however, if you order 2 it's 19.99 each, and if you order 3 it's 16.99 each.

Here's the really bad part, after placing my order yesterday my card got hit big time last night. BOA was texting me every 5 minutes after 2am alerting me to every charge. Now I can't say for sure that it was Ecig City, because I did fill my car up at a janky 7 eleven yesterday as well and used the outside card swiper.

I checked other vendors and the label on the bottle seems a little different and they sell it in 120's so I am not sure. I at least have 3 more bottles on the way.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
District One 21 Salted Caramel Buttered Pralines and Cream. It is probably the best thing I have tasted in the last year.

The kicker here is that I ordered mine from Ecig City out of California. They're a little slow on shipping-- I ordered yesterday about 11am their time, and it shipped out today at 3pm their time. It was $21.99 a bottle for 60mls, however, if you order 2 it's 19.99 each, and if you order 3 it's 16.99 each.

Here's the really bad part, after placing my order yesterday my card got hit big time last night. BOA was texting me every 5 minutes after 2am alerting me to every charge. Now I can't say for sure that it was Ecig City, because I did fill my car up at a janky 7 eleven yesterday as well and used the outside card swiper.

I checked other vendors and the label on the bottle seems a little different and they sell it in 120's so I am not sure. I at least have 3 more bottles on the way.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
It was probably that sketchy 7-11. I've never had an issue with Ecig City. I've reverted to using cash at gas stations and such, too many phony card readers popping up at places like that.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I don’t buy from Stash anymore as I am trying to limit the number of flavors I have. My order from last summer was $33 for 60mls and $18.50 for 30mls before discount. I just looked at their website and the price for 60mls is $28 and $16 for 30mls. Looks like it went down.

Economically, it is a great time to be a MTL vaper or even someone vaping below 40 watts.

In the current market most vapers could slash their vape budget in half if they increased their nicotine from 3mg to 6mg and vaped at the appropriate wattage.

I have 6mg SDV juice I purchased over a year ago and it feels like an endless supply vaping it at 30 watts. However the Stash juice I got last year at 3mg vaped anything from 50 to 150 watt was vaped like I was drinking the stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Economically, it is a great time to be a MTL vaper or even someone vaping below 40 watts.

In the current market most vapers could slash their vape budget in half if they increased their nicotine from 3mg to 6mg and vaped at the appropriate wattage.

I have 6mg SDV juice I purchased over a year ago and it feels like an endless supply vaping it at 30 watts. However the Stash juice I got last year at 3mg vaped anything from 50 to 150 watt was vaped like I was drinking the stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about slashing juice budget in half by MTL-ing, but some people need the clouds. I started my mom out with a couple MTL setups, but she wasn't able to completely quit smoking until I get her an iStick 50w and an Aspire Triton tank. She does vape at a moderate wattage (between 45-60 watts, same for me) so juice consumption is not off the charts, but certainly higher than when using an MTL device. I've heard it said also that the hobbyist aspect of building for subohm style vaping helps certain people keep up with vaping and stay off smoking.

I don't, however, understand this need to vape above 100 watts. Some of these 300w devices and "super tanks" that are coming out are downright ridiculous. Just...why?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I can chime in here to say if I had not started DIY I would have put down the Aromamizers and such and stayed with Taifun TG2's. Just as I suspected (and was made fun of by someone on this forum, lol) going into lower ohms/high watts and lung hitting, for any length of time makes it hard to be satisfied with MTL and low wattage. I hardly ever reach for my beloved Taifuns (and Ahlusion :(:cry:) because they just do not do it for me anymore. Now I can blast through a 120ml in a couple of days.
I have crossed the line :eek: and am only thankful I am my own supplier or I would be having the same angst I had many many years ago when I worried that my dealer would leave the planet and I NEEDED MORE.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread