Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
The thing with MyVapeJuice is that they extract commercially available tobacco's for the most part as opposed to some other vendors who work with tobacconists to chose the tobaccos they extract. Their extraction methods result in cleaner juices than most other NET vendors but aren't quite as robust and full bodied, although they have made some changes in that regard recently, especially with their cigars.

I also don't find their descriptions that helpful because they are taken from cigar and pipe websites and don't necessarily translate to vaping. I have tried about seven or eight different ones and while they were decent, none have stood out or blown me away. They have so many different tobacco's though and i might not have ordered the right ones.

If you check the NET thread, MikeNice and a couple of other posters have been reviewing the juices extensively in the past few weeks.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
The thing with MyVapeJuice is that they extract commercially available tobacco's for the most part as opposed to some other vendors who work with tobacconists to chose the tobaccos they extract. Their extraction methods result in cleaner juices than most other NET vendors but aren't quite as robust and full bodied, although they have made some changes in that regard recently, especially with their cigars.

I also don't find their descriptions that helpful because they are taken from cigar and pipe websites and don't necessarily translate to vaping. I have tried about seven or eight different ones and while they were decent, none have stood out or blown me away. They have so many different tobacco's though and i might not have ordered the right ones.

If you check the NET thread, MikeNice and a couple of other posters have been reviewing the juices extensively in the past few weeks.

Yeah I need to go there more often Maz..I keep forgetting about that thread.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
What we got now dear..six more days right? :D I don't care for honey in a vape either. Not big ob maple, just caramel in tobaccos.

Nope, Wednesday will be the day...so better get to work! :p...Yeah definitely hate honey...I can handle maple but only in small doses...and of course you know I love, love, love my caramel tobaccos...still vape it everyday! :D

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Nope, Wednesday will be the day...so better get to work! :p...Yeah definitely hate honey...I can handle maple but only in small doses...and of course you know I love, love, love my caramel tobaccos...still vape it everyday! :D

Love CWW as well but if you like NET's and don't mind the price i would give this a try

Count Caramel 30ML

It is delicious !

I might be ordering this on my next Net.com order :

Deep Caramel Pipe

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sirius, the coupon I just used at GV was reddit10 for 10% off the order and they shipped for free. The Hopscotch I ordered is a RY4 that got good reviews and one of the Alloy Blends, possibly the Vented. Mine should be here tomorrow.

Thank you MrsMojo...I'll sure place an order soon. ;)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Have you tired Neckbeards Nectar. It is my ADV....love it :wub::wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Oh I will be don't you worry sweets! :D

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
That spreadsheet is from DustyD, he's a mod here. And spreadsheet 1 was added to #2, so there is no #1.

Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey has been my ADV this weekend, excited I've found something I will actually re-order. I don't think I actually taste milk or honey per say, but the combo is perfect for me.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
That spreadsheet is from DustyD, he's a mod here. And spreadsheet 1 was added to #2, so there is no #1.

Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey has been my ADV this weekend, excited I've found something I will actually re-order. I don't think I actually taste milk or honey per say, but the combo is perfect for me.

You've been AWOL..Not acceptable. :lol:

Ikr? I saw your post on the Big Thread..I've had those kind of days..a lot lately.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
How is groundbreaking heard it was good stuff....

I meant to answer this one earlier and forgot to come back...Groundbreaking is a juice that people either love or hate...and some people say it really stinks, I believe the word I was told was that it was vile, and some people think it smells great...my boss thinks it smells like one of those really good vanilla candles...as for taste, I get a nice, but mild tobacco, with a little bit of nut and a very nice chocolate finish...kind of like a cocoa. The longer it steeps, the more the chocolate comes out, at least for me anyway. I really like it, but I only vape it at work or home as my bf's mom was the one who thought it was vile and I don't want to offend her!

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Sirius, I'm always reading along, just not a lot of input. I've got a document saved on my computer with copied info from this thread about liquids I may be interested in. I can't order every week, or even every other week, especially with Christmas coming up. So, when I get ready to order something again, I'll refer to my e-liq document. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread