Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Crave Gourmet ejuice- Pumpkin Pie[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
October 28, 2013

Crave Gourmet Ejuice is a very unique and fascinating E-juice manufacturer. I’m going to guess, right up front, that they either directly create their own flavors from scratch, or buy from some local flavor producer with a very unique flair to their art. Either way, I have yet to taste flavors as wholly different and exotic as the ones used in Crave’s E-juices. Their Pumpkin Pie, for example, has more genuine spice flavors than I’ve ever tasted in an E-juice. And the flavor is so completely different from all of the other pumpkin pie concoctions I’ve tasted. Based out of Canada, Crave has been in the business of E-juice manufacturing since 2011. Their two years of experience has yielded very positive results, but I should warn everyone that this is the first E-juice I’ve come across that could be categorized as an “acquired taste.” This doesn’t mean that it tastes horrible at first… it simply means that continual vaping brings out multiple taste aspects. All of the juices produced by Crave are nicotine-free, so if you’re looking for nicotine, you might not do will with this particular company, or you can just buy an unflavored nicotine e-liquid and mix the two. And last but certainly not least, Crave’s products are PG-free as well… all natural vegetable glycerine, natural flavorings and spices!

The intense cinnamon flavor of the pumpkin pie E-liquid is immediately apparent as soon as the vapor enters your mouth. Actually, no. Belay that. The cinnamon flavor is immediately apparent as soon as you open up your vape mail. The incredibly strong aroma passes right through the glass bottle and the plastic seal around it. On an apropos side-note, the postal service crushed my first shipment of Crave juice samples. Only two of the five bottles sent survived said crushing. One of the casualties was a bottle of Crave’s Licorice E-juice. When I opened the box and saw that the interiors were covered in oily glycerine, I rescued the two survivors and immediately brought the rest of the disastrous mess to my apartment complex’s dumpster. However, that didn’t stop my entire house from smelling like licorice for the next three days. Guests asked if we had spilled a bottle of Jagermeister in our kitchen. Me and Jager had a disagreement about 15 years ago and we... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I love Crave Pumpkin Pie! Every juice I tried from Crave is fantastic but the Pumpkin Pie is just lovely.

This is one of those flavors that if you enjoy the real thing... then no doubt your going to love this Juice. Its one of the few Juices I cant run out of. I mixed a little with Danish Pastry for a -pumpkin pie cheese cream cake... Yummy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread