Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I'm wondering who you guys think makes the best brand of Nicotine in the vaping industry? Three names seem to flout around when people are talking about the "good stuff", but I don't have much experience with it so I'm not even sure how good\great these are compared to some possibly better ones I've never heard of.

The three main ones I'm talking about are

Nude Nicotine
NicSelect
TruNic

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
The link provided brings me to a specific page of the thread "nicotine comparisons". Not sure if you wanted me to see a paticular comment or strands of comments, or if your just suggesting I read the whole page? Thanks for the link though, that's quite a thread. Gonna take me a while to read the whole thing.

I know your a pretty seasoned DIY'er, what's your favorite clean smooth VG nicotine? Also, a comment on the thread mentions that somewhere a bunch of juice companies mentioned what kind of Nicotine they use. I'd be intrested in reading that if you know of the link. I'd love to know what kind of nic my favorite juice brands used.

I did the whole DIY thing is the past, but gave up. Been wanting to get back into it, and I believe my major fall down in the past was bad nic and base VG PG. Even simple flavor mixes came out bad and all kinds had a similar flavor note I didn't like, even when using different flavor brands.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I don't know that I'd go through the process of reading the whole thread. There's a lot of dated information followed by promotions of the current favorites of some vapers. You might do just as well by finding a few that are currently being mentioned positively by several vapers and choose among them.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
The link provided brings me to a specific page of the thread "nicotine comparisons". Not sure if you wanted me to see a paticular comment or strands of comments, or if your just suggesting I read the whole page?
Not really, grabbed the URL with my phone and it obviously didn't grab it the way I thought it would.

I know your a pretty seasoned DIY'er, what's your favorite clean smooth VG nicotine? Also, a comment on the thread mentions that somewhere a bunch of juice companies mentioned what kind of Nicotine they use. I'd be intrested in reading that if you know of the link
Nope
I'd love to know what kind of nic my favorite juice brands used.
If they are in Indiana, there's a 75% chance I know what nic they are using because I've been in their mixing rooms. (It has more to do with my position as president of the Hoosier Vapers and being well versed in legislation, proposed legislation, and experience with regulatory agencies, than anything else. But the best mixers in the state pretty much stick with Xtreme Vaping's stuff because of the consistency and lack of taste, and they don't have to pay as much as I would have to because of the volume they buy. There are a few exceptions, but not many.)

I did the whole DIY thing is the past, but gave up. Been wanting to get back into it, and I believe my major fall down in the past was bad nic and base VG PG. Even simple flavor mixes came out bad and all kinds had a similar flavor note I didn't like, even when using different flavor brands.
Not pre-tasting/vaping all your bases is a common mistake. More common than over flavoring, which is horribly common too.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Sorry to bring this upon a dead thread, but I tried some Nude Nicotine in a sample size, I received it, and it was like there wasn't any nicotine in it at all, I hear good things about them, but I won't buy any of it because of this, and it was supposed to be 100mg/ml.

Please contact them. They are a well respected vendor and if they made a mistake, they will make it right. If they don't, there is a separate forum for negative supplier reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread